"This time next year, Rodney" Hypno's latest instalment

Options

Comments

• Double_Trouble
    Options
    Happy MSE birthday Hypno :bdaycake: a new diary :j:j
    Originally Posted by hypno06 viewpost.gif
    Welcome aboard! And it is fab to see new people - stick around for some serious and intellectual conversation ;) :rotfl:

For those of you who don't know me, I am obsessive about keeping my house tidy - I can never do anything else until I have eradicated every last spec of dust from my house. I am training to run the London Marathon in around 3 hours, I have a "thing" about making sure that I never leave anything to the last minute - procrastination is a word that I would never need to use.....and I dislike good chocolate and good coffee with a passion.......:D
    Must be a parallel universe shall I move in :confused: nah I would miss the dust and definitely the cappuccionos.

I think 2009 is going to be big for you Hypno hope I can follow in your hallowed footsteps and make it big for me too thanks for the inspiration so far.

DTxx
  • hypno06
    hypno06 Posts: 32,296 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    True..i am thinking of adding Pierce Brosnan as one of my goals...but i reckon her won't play ball:rotfl: :rotfl:

about as probable as me getting my ironing done :confused:
    Successful women can still have their feet on the ground. They just wear better shoes. (Maud Van de Venne)
    Life begins at the end of your comfort zone (Neale Donald Walsch)
  • boredofbeingathome
    Options
    hypno06 wrote: »
    about as probable as me getting my ironing done :confused:

shhh..........the newbies don't know that:rotfl: :rotfl:
    Blackadder: Am I jumping the gun, Baldrick, or are the words 'I have a cunning plan' marching with ill-deserved confidence in the direction of this conversation?
    Still lurking around with a hope of some salvation:cool:
  • hypno06
    hypno06 Posts: 32,296 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    shhh..........the newbies don't know that:rotfl: :rotfl:

I mean it is more almost definite :D
    Successful women can still have their feet on the ground. They just wear better shoes. (Maud Van de Venne)
    Life begins at the end of your comfort zone (Neale Donald Walsch)
  • pania
    pania Posts: 8,258 Forumite
    Options
    Welcome aboard! And it is fab to see new people - stick around for some serious and intellectual conversation ;) :rotfl:

For those of you who don't know me, I am obsessive about keeping my house tidy - I can never do anything else until I have eradicated every last spec of dust from my house. I am training to run the London Marathon in around 3 hours, I have a "thing" about making sure that I never leave anything to the last minute - procrastination is a word that I would never need to use.....and I dislike good chocolate and good coffee with a passion.......:D

pania wins the 20K race by blackmailing hypno for silence money!!! I've SEEN the amount of coffee you drink and partaken in chocolate on MORE than on eoccasion. Ones top, jaffa cakes, 2 for one anybody:confused: !!!!:rotfl:
    debt @05/11/11 £12210.63!! slowly chipping away!!
    :heart2:impossible is nothing.:heart2:
  • penguin83
    penguin83 Posts: 4,817 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Ooh shiny new diary and nice to see someone as anal as me about housework :whistle:

*pingu goes off in search of the children who could be under a pile of crap in anyone of the rooms whilst trying to remain upright over all the toys and clothes that are strewn on the floor* ;)
    Pay Debt by Xmas 16 - 0/12000
    There is something about the outside of a horse that is good for the inside of a man.
  • SarahNeedle1872
    Options
    penguin83 wrote: »
    Ooh shiny new diary and nice to see someone as anal as me about housework :whistle:

*pingu goes off in search of the children who could be under a pile of crap in anyone of the rooms whilst trying to remain upright over all the toys and clothes that are strewn on the floor* ;)
    Aaah, that was you walking across my living room then!?! ;)
    'We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars' - Oscar Wilde
  • mizmir
    mizmir Posts: 3,710 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Options

Mmmmmwwwwahhhhhaaaaahhhaaaa! :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: Just spat my coffee all over the monitor..... yes .... mmmm.... perfect description of our hypno.....
  • shaun40400
    shaun40400 Posts: 4,134 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    hello mrs H
    lovely new dairy :T

oh came into the room about 15 mins ago thought i was gagging / taking an asthma attack!!
    are you ok says she :eek:

y ju rd ew ary ....hyp spluttered i between hysterical bout's of laughing
    what !! are you ok says she
    yes yes said i
    i said "yes just reading a new dairy by hypno"
    Originally Posted by hypno06 viewpost.gif

For those of you who don't know me, I am obsessive about keeping my house tidy - I can never do anything else until I have eradicated every last spec of dust from my house. I am training to run the London Marathon in around 3 hours, I have a "thing" about making sure that I never leave anything to the last minute - procrastination is a word that I would never need to use.....and I dislike good chocolate and good coffee with a passion..
    god woman are you trying to kill us all two weeks before Christmas!!!
    talk about new year new honest start:rolleyes:
    wishing you and all a merry journey on HMS hypno
    god bless all who sail on her!!!!!!!!!
    feeling the love as always
    shaun
    :smileyhea
    WAS DEBT FREE & STILL BAAARRRRRKING :cool:
    hello my name is shaun,,,and im not so addicted to farmville,still addicted to football:o:o

BAAAARRRRRRRRRRKING er insanely so :o
  • painted_lady
    painted_lady Posts: 1,020 Forumite
    First Post
    Options
    Well hypno, you must have joined MSE around the same time as me. I am subscribing to your diary as I have found it motivating so far. Unfortunatley, I do procrastinate and that will mean I spend even more time on MSE instead of getting into the nitty gritty of my own DFW journey.
    Good luck, you done so well to get this far already.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure