Archna's Free Game of the Week: Zahada

12345679»

Comments

• Sylvan
    Sylvan Posts: 347 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I'm stalled on level 34:(. I got hubby to print it out for me but even the thought of all that cutting and folding is making my hands ache:confused:
    This might just be the one that defeats me.
    Time flies like an arrow.
    Fruit flies like a banana.
    Money talks, but chocolate SINGS

"I used to be snow white but I drifted" (A seasonal quote from the incomparable Miss West)
  • lpra wrote: »
    BH1142 - point me in the right direction for 48a/b and i'll try and get up there and help. I'm feeling just as stumped as you!
    Sorry I got to level 65 got SO stuck and walked away throwing out all my notes. 65 is easy, just how you look at it, but I know I need to get my life back! There are 3 games forums out there for this game with hundreds of postings that I found useful.
  • Sylvan
    Sylvan Posts: 347 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I'm OK now, thanks to lpra :A.

Just have to find time to sit down and continue now. Where does the time go at this time of year?:rotfl:
    Time flies like an arrow.
    Fruit flies like a banana.
    Money talks, but chocolate SINGS

"I used to be snow white but I drifted" (A seasonal quote from the incomparable Miss West)
  • janeys
    janeys Posts: 424 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Hi guys, I have only just started this game and I am stuck at level 7 I have followed the advice and blown the page up and I can see a blue fish, but this does not seem to be the answer. Do I have to find the species of fish, any help greatly received. I love logic problems & just need a nudge in the right direction. Thanks, Janeys
  • JDPower
    JDPower Posts: 1,673 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    janeys wrote: »
    Hi guys, I have only just started this game and I am stuck at level 7 I have followed the advice and blown the page up and I can see a blue fish, but this does not seem to be the answer. Do I have to find the species of fish, any help greatly received. I love logic problems & just need a nudge in the right direction. Thanks, Janeys
    There are plenty of hints on the previous pages, the games creator specifically requests people not give direct answers. But if you have downloaded the pic and viewed it full size you are looking for something written in the pic, you'll know it when you see it, it's not cryptic or obscure, its there for all to see, you just have to find it ;)
  • janeys
    janeys Posts: 424 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Thanks have found it now, was tired and got caught up with the fish thing. Now for question 12
  • red
    red Posts: 666 Forumite
    can someone please help me with level 7...i have tried to save and download it but i can only see it on one crappy application and then it only downloads half of the image!!!! pls help!!!
    Hi, we’ve had to remove your signature. If you’re not sure why please read the forum rules or email the forum team if you’re still unsure - MSE ForumTeam
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure