Advice on Life Insurance

i have had life insurance with halifax for 30 year i was told it was compulsary i pay £27 70p per month and i have not tried to get cheaper because of this advice i owe quarter of this now i rang them and they would not drop price but told me i could check others out the insurance is for death only

Comments

• confusedmountainchrisriver... :confused:
    :D
  • jo_b_2
    jo_b_2 Posts: 7,123 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    i have had life insurance with halifax for 30 year i was told it was compulsary i pay £27 70p per month and i have not tried to get cheaper because of this advice i owe quarter of this now i rang them and they would not drop price but told me i could check others out the insurance is for death only

Hi confusedmamma and welcome to MSE :wave:

I've changed the title of your thread so that people can see what you're asking about so you might get some better responses. (I've noticed that you've also posted the same question on the Insurance board so I won't move this over there.)

A good place to start is Martin's article on Life Insurance over on the main site:

http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/insurance/level-term-insurance

Martin’s asked me to post this in these circumstances: I’ve asked Board Guides to move threads if they’ll receive a better response elsewhere(please see this rule) so this post/thread has been moved to another board, where it should get more replies. If you have any questions about this policy please email [EMAIL="abuse@moneysavingexpert.com"]abuse@moneysavingexpert.com[/EMAIL]
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure