Sonicare Replacement Brush Heads

I posted this elsewhere on the forum but got no replies, so I'll try here :D

Are these heads the same as these heads? Amazon seems to be cheaper, although Amazon says model /03, Sonicare says model /02 :confused:
Click here for Martins (MSE) advice on who to contact with Debt Issues - YOU HAVE NO REASON TO USE A FEE PAYING DEBT MANAGEMENT COMPANY- THEY CANNOT DO ANYMORE FOR YOU THAN THOSE LISTED IN MY LINK ABOVE.

All information given by myself is offered informally and without prejudice - if in doubt seek help from a qualified and insured professional

Comments

• Agutka
    Agutka Posts: 2,376 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Just so that you get a reply ;) I have no idea if they are the same, but they both say they fit all Sonicare FlexCare and HealthyWhite Series toothbrushes. So presumably the little number on the end doesn't matter - probably a different colour motif or something.
    HTH
    :wall:
  • 10past6
    10past6 Posts: 4,962 Forumite
    It's confusing me /02 - /03 and because they're £15+ I don't want to waste my money.
    Click here for Martins (MSE) advice on who to contact with Debt Issues - YOU HAVE NO REASON TO USE A FEE PAYING DEBT MANAGEMENT COMPANY- THEY CANNOT DO ANYMORE FOR YOU THAN THOSE LISTED IN MY LINK ABOVE.

All information given by myself is offered informally and without prejudice - if in doubt seek help from a qualified and insured professional
  • red
    red Posts: 666 Forumite
    it looks to me that the amazon ones are slightly smaller? it is a bit hard as the image is so small, but i think there are a few sizes that go with this brush - a slim one, a normal size one and a round one. i think the amazon ones are the small slim ones and the others are the normal size ones...i think!!
    Hi, we’ve had to remove your signature. If you’re not sure why please read the forum rules or email the forum team if you’re still unsure - MSE ForumTeam
  • Toothsmith
    Toothsmith Posts: 10,074 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Yes, they are the same brush head.
    How to find a dentist.
    1. Get recommendations from friends/family/neighbours/etc.
    2. Once you have a short-list, VISIT the practices - dont just phone. Go on the pretext of getting a Practice Leaflet.
    3. Assess the helpfulness of the staff and the level of the facilities.
    4. Only book initial appointment when you find a place you are happy with.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure