where to buy a small shoulder bag/rucksack

Pretani
Pretani Posts: 2,279 Forumite
I'll be cycling to work during the winter months and I'm looking for a small rucksack to carry my lunch, etc. I have seen small monostrap rucksacks which look cool on ebay and I'm wondering if anyone has seen anything similar in the shops in N.Ireland. I've checked argos and Tesco and the only thing I can see which is a simialr size is hydration packs (haven't a clue what they are:confused: )

Comments

• i think the hydration pack is a bag that has a compartment where u put water/fluid into and there is a straw connected to the bag and u suck thru it
  • Pretani
    Pretani Posts: 2,279 Forumite
    cheers cooki, think i'll need to see if the water container can be removed, cause it would be ideal to carry a lunch.
  • MMCG_2
    MMCG_2 Posts: 280 Forumite
    Hi, Mountain warehouse have a number of wee rugsacks and bigger ones at the moment. They range in prices usually from £7 but they have 25% off at the moment. You can find them in the Outlet Banbridge or at Junction 1. If you need the voucher Pretani you can pm me. Hope this helps.
    2p or not 2p? That is the question!
  • I was going to suggest mountainware house at outlet in banbridge. I got a class one it even has a small hole on top for a ipod headset to come out of. lots of different patterns suitable for men or women. they have a website but noy sure how much p&p is
  • Milko
    Milko Posts: 658 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    JJB ... I got a full size holdall last week down from £25 to £15 to £12 & paid £5 at the till
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure