High Street Sales Discussion

Options

Comments

• ExiledWool
    Options
    I've just received M&S email - 20% off begins midnight tonight for 24 hours
  • Love_to_Dance
    Options
    Just heard that Monsoon are having a 30% off event until Sunday.
  • ladyfalco
    ladyfalco Posts: 1,049 Forumite
    Options
    Dp, Evans, wallis & burtons 20% off on 4th & 5th on all stock and no minimum spend.

Evans sale launches boxing day with massive reductions straight away
    :xmastree: :rudolf: :xmastree:
  • Rabbitrocks
    Options
    Laura Ashley currently offering 26.62% off on-line + 2.13% VAT discount applied at checkout.
    Not sure how long this will be on for, nor do I know whether its on in store.
    www.lauraashley.com
    My first post! :j
  • hodders
    hodders Posts: 195 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Free Spirit had 20% off yesterday for a limited time only, but didn't say when it was finishing
  • TIMBOLALA
    Options
    Don't forget John Lewis usually match their local competitors sales.
    Last week in Milton Keynes it was House of Fraser, this week Debenhams...10%, 20% & 30% off lots of stuff!
  • dannyth_2
    Options
    Burtons and Evans 20% off every thu & fri till xmas !!
  • Yogibear
    Yogibear Posts: 459 Forumite
    First Post Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    M&S 20% Sale, a word of caution I ordered goods on the last Sale date then found out that they were going to deliver them when we were away for the weekend,I rang them up and arranged another date,on checking my credit card they have debited the WHOLE amount NO discount:confused:,I rang them today and was told if you change the delivery date you dont get the discount :eek:,I argued that I wasnt told they said when you get the goods delivered ring up and they will apply the discount:mad:
    please do not pick on me for my grammar,I left school at fifteen and worked in the building trade for 55years ,

Chalk and slate csc:D
  • studiollij
    Options
    M and S have been offering 30% off on purchasing two furniture items for a while now.
    I was dissapointed to find that they are not offering the additional 20% in their one day sale.
    I could just have afforded my pair of leather chairs if they had! Am I reaching for the moon? ... Always!
    Shame
    Studiollij
  • See https://www.evans.co.uk

:money:This offer entitles you to 20% off (excluding delivery charge) at https://www.evans.co.uk from Thursday 4th December until Sunday 7th December 2008.:T
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure