High Street Sales Discussion

Options

Comments

• ilove2save
    Options
    M&S further reductions instore and online.

My local store didn't update some of their items with the new price reduction - a nice surprise at the till when you see the new discounted price. You can always ask to check the price just incase.

Bought a recipe book for £2 and warm quilted jacket for £20 :)
  • LeonPest
    Options
    Bedroom athletics, a lounge wear and slippers brand has their winter sale on.

70% discount on most of their products!

Ends Jan 31st

search "bedroom athletics".
  • Hi there, it's detox week on the mobile payments service Simply Tap

Get Mario & Sonic: At The Olympic Winter Games on Nintendo Wii, £10.99 (RRP £14.99) incl.
    The Workout Mix 2011: 2CD & DVD £9.99 (RRP £11.99) incl. delivery
    Now 80, 43 of the biggest UK chart tracks on CD for £9.99 (RRP £11.99) incl. delivery
    HMV will fulfil these orders
    Also
    £20 Arcadia Voucher for just £10 (via cashback, first Simply Tap™ purchase only)
    £25 iTunes voucher for just £15 (via cashback, first Simply Tap™ purchase only)

Get the app on Apple App Store or Android Marketplace and complete one time quick, secure registration for home delivery.
  • Lugh_Chronain
    Lugh_Chronain Posts: 6,867 Forumite
    First Post Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    M&S are currently holding an up to 50% off sale.

http://www.marksandspencer.com/Sale/b/44110030
  • ilove2save
    ilove2save Posts: 52 Forumite
    Options
    Gap and French Connection have started their summer sale today (11th June), both in-store and online.

https://www.gap.eu

https://www.frenchconnection.com

I still found French Connection discounts weren't very much so might be worth waiting for further reductions.
  • Amandanos
    Options
    The major thing that annoys me about this sale if you are a registered customer is that you may get a pre-sale 'vip' slot to order goods. The one major BUT is that you cannot get the order delivered to a store thus saving the delivery price of £3.99. They stated previously that it was to avoid the store staff being inundated with directory customers collecting their orders. However, by the time that it is usually delivered it avoids this anyway.:mad:
  • olivia1_2
    Options
    Amandanos wrote: »
    The major thing that annoys me about this sale if you are a registered customer is that you may get a pre-sale 'vip' slot to order goods. The one major BUT is that you cannot get the order delivered to a store thus saving the delivery price of £3.99. They stated previously that it was to avoid the store staff being inundated with directory customers collecting their orders. However, by the time that it is usually delivered it avoids this anyway.:mad:
    I tried to order several Items in my alloted time spot and was told everything I requested was sold out how can that be, I ordered xxl and xxxl mens wear and 22\24 ladies which they dont sell in the shops locally.:mad:
  • Missmace
    Options
    This weekend Lomography are offering up to 70% off analogue cameras, film and accessories at their stores in London and Manchester. more info can be found at facebook dot com / lgslondon
  • Daisydeals
    Options
    Childrens online footwear store offering 30% off! Bargain!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure