Comments

• gnvqsos
    gnvqsos Posts: 291 Forumite
    Options
    waste of time for walk in the rain
    Lays E Bones
  • Keri1988_2
    Options
    All you have to do is go to www . nikwax .co.uk and click on play the webquiz and win a free product.
  • Elrith
    Elrith Posts: 31 Forumite
    Options
    Its a comp rather then a freebie
    " Thank you for taking part, we hope that you have enjoyed it.
    Don't forget you can play as many times as you like, (although you can only win a maximum of one free product every 3 months). "
    Im not sure how to request it be moved so prehaps someone else could? :)
  • lisawood78
    lisawood78 Posts: 3,884 Forumite
    Options
    It is a comp technically, but as all the answers are given to you and you win when you get them all right I'd class it as a freebie.

I won, thanks op :-)
    2 angels in heaven :A
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,922 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Thanks OP :beer:
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,922 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • ziggycj
    ziggycj Posts: 306 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Did it.. finally lol.

Do you need to do a new quiz for each product?
  • tiscalimac
    tiscalimac Posts: 133 Forumite
    Options
    If you click the "clue" icon a window/tab will up and the answer is always there. Also, if you wanna be a bit cheeky have a couple of email addresses and enter using both email addresses. Recognises the email address, but not the postal one.
  • crazyterrier2000
    Options
    Nikwax is providing FREE samples of their Nikwax Nikwax TX Direct Wash-In when you correctly answer their quiz. Register and complete the quiz with the correct answers (click hint if your unsure) to receive a FREE sample of Nikwax TX Direct Wash-In! NOTE:You can only win a maximum of one free product per household every 3 months.

http://www.nikwax.com/en-gb/webquiz/index.php
    No longer posting on freebies or comps
  • ultimatestirrer
    Options
    Now although I am only 31, I do have to admit to being a member of the National Trust and have just read their member's magazine spotted on page 84 an advert for a free sample of Nik Wax, the easiest way to get the two free samples is to visit
    www dot nikwax dot com forwardslash nt
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport