Waffle maker with disney faces @ Dixons

Options

Comments

• Lou05
    Lou05 Posts: 290 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks for this. I checked and currys had them too for the same price, you can reserve on line and collect so saves on delivery if theres one near you
  • amylou161202
    Options
    Great will get one as kids will love the waffles:D Currys £9.78 as reduced VAT
  • belleabi0405
    Options
    This is great value, currently selling on Amazon for £35 with great reviews and for everyone's reassurance (mine included) it is made by Kenwood. They own Ariete.

Picking mine up tonight for a joint Christmas present for my girls.
    Consider anything only don't cry!
  • parisjordana
    Options
    Im going to sound so thick here but do you make the waffles and if so how.....
    :hello:Time2start a new year diet for a new me:j
  • Babboon
    Babboon Posts: 171 Forumite
    Options
    Basically you'd make the waffle mix (either yourself or from a pack mix) and then slap it in the waffle iron to cook them.

Think of this as a sandwich maker/sandwich toaster with waffle shaped cooking plates which you pour the mix into, shut the lid and wait :beer:

waffles /drool
  • gorgeousweelovely
    Options

I wonder if we could get the recipe online? My son would love this...
    Do you think pancake mix would work??
  • gorgeousweelovely
    Options
    I've just re-read the description on Dixons & Curry's - they both include a recipe booklet.

DOH !!
  • Sid_Harper
    Sid_Harper Posts: 1,891 Forumite
    Options
    'Dough', surely! Not sure I'd want my kids eating waffles all the time as they're pretty unhealthy (particularly with Pooh on them), but that's just my opinion.

If someone has a recipe that IS healthy (i.e. not full of fat or cholesterol, say a bit like muffins where you use bananas instead of eggs), please do post here as I'm sure it'd interest readers of this thread!

There was a kids' smoothie maker that I saw an offer for recently, if I find it again, I'll post a new thread...
    The thanks button is here to the right. If you find a post saves you money, gives you useful information, or you agree with it, take a second to thank the poster! :)
    >>>
  • EssexGirl
    Options
    There was quite a few left at the Lakeside retail park branch when I collected mine this morning.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure