Ipsos

Options
just checked my gift area and dont seem to have many points seem to have been doing this for ages? is it worth it are they bad payers? any feedback and how long does voucher take to come?
:footie:

Comments

• Bunnie1982
    Bunnie1982 Posts: 1,671 Forumite
    Options
    Seems a bit strange, I've not been with them for very long and have had two payouts so far.

Perhaps give them an email to see when your points are going to be awarded
  • 23rdspiral
    23rdspiral Posts: 1,929 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Car Insurance Carver! Xmas Saver!
    Options
    try updating your info, that can give the system a 'jog' and remind it you are interested. of course, your status may just not be what they need right now - my chap gets more requests than me, but we reckon that's coz he's a business man and i work only part time! its the same with yougov too
    Relax, Breathe, Love 2014 Challenges:Cross Stitch Cafe Challenger 23. Frugal Living Challenger. No buying cleaning products. I used MSE advice to reduce my car insurance from 550 to 325!! & paid it off in full!!!
  • kell.b
    kell.b Posts: 240 Forumite
    Options
    I've been with these for ages and they are a great site. I've had quite a few vouchers from them and they take between 2 and 4 weeks to arrive.
    Sometimes I get 2 invites every week for a month and then nothing at all for a month. It just depends what they're looking for.
    I'd definately stick with them
  • jenniewb
    jenniewb Posts: 12,836 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Does anyone have a link to the web page to log in? I tried googleing for it but there are so many.... I tried logging in on the page I thought was the log in page but it does not recognise me- nor does it recognise my email address!!

Anyone have any idea whats going on?!
  • blackmidnight
    blackmidnight Posts: 13,296 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    jenniewb wrote: »
    Does anyone have a link to the web page to log in? I tried googleing for it but there are so many.... I tried logging in on the page I thought was the log in page but it does not recognise me- nor does it recognise my email address!!

Anyone have any idea whats going on?!

http://www.iap-interactive.com/FirstPage.aspx?param=3 make sure you select UK from the left hand side drop down menu
    2008: £783.12 - 2009: £6,401.15 - 2010: £4,230.61 - 2011: £8720 - 2012: £2,041.89
    2013: £134.96
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport