Commission For Finding Tenants

Options
Not sure i'm allowed to post a link to the website, but i've found a property lettings company in Manchester and they have a link on their website asking for people who are interested in helping them find leads and then earning commission if someone then goes on to sign-up.

The rates range from £50 for one bedroom to £300 for an eight bedroomed house.

There is no sign-up fee or anything like that and you can pop in and get leaflets from their office in order to help advertise and develop leads or create your own flyers or advertise in any other way you wish (facebook, gumtree etc.) They just require you to make sure all correspondance with leads includes giving them your unique ID which they provide you with to make sure they can pay you your commission.

I was wondering if anyone had any experience of this sort of thing before? I know it's unlikely that if you did find a lead it would come to anything, but it sounds worth it for the odd one or two that might work out.

If i'm allowed i can post a link to the website where there is a full informational PDF available which explains more?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure