Ede & Ravenscroft - Crap Photos

Options
I paid for Ede & Ravenscroft to take photos of me at my graduation ceremony. Ede & Ravenscroft was the company my university chose to take the photos. Unfortuantely, the photos taken are rubbish. The photos they have given me show my head tilting forwards as I received my certificate and it looks as though I haven't got the mortar board on straight.

In the portrait photgarph even though they took several shots they have given me the one where my eyes are half closed and I'm half smiling. It is as though the photograph was taken whilst I was not quite ready.

I'm having trouble explaining this but I hope you know what I mean!

I paid over £100.00 for these photographs by going onto their website and they were ordered in the beginning of October. They told me before I ordered the photos that the film is sent to the printers and they just print out all the photos and put them in the frams and send them out.

I have just received the photos today which were sent by first class post. Does anyone know if I am entitled to reject within 7 days under the distance selling regulations 200 and claim a full refund. Or are photographs exempt from these regulations? I'd be very grateful for peoples views on this.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure