Cotswold Company Codes

Options

Comments

• daphne~sparkle
    Options
    I spotted Cotswold company have increased their cashback to 15% on Quidco which is great, but even better I have a 15% discount code for your first order - CG63
    so a whopping 30% off your order! clap2.gif

www.cotswoldco.com

I love the CC's stuff but always wrote it off as too expensive - now off to have a look
    HTH someone
    DS x
  • twinkletoes62
    Options
    cotswolds have just announed a jan sale preview with 70% off http://www.cotswoldco.com incase you wanna check it out :T
  • kings981
    kings981 Posts: 138 Forumite
    Options
    Had a quick search on here but incase I have missed something I would like a code for Cotswold Outdoor (camping shop)

Thanks in advance
  • chill£d_sav£r
    Options
    20% off: B2091
  • jejawill
    jejawill Posts: 132 Forumite
    Options
    Does anyone know which organisations Cotswold give instore discounts to?I know they do a forces discount,but thats no help to me,do they give scout/guide discounts?I have looked on their site,but can't see any info on this.
  • Pie123
    Pie123 Posts: 232 Forumite
    Options
    i'M PART OF DUKE OF EDINBOUGH AND THEY DO
  • Pantouflard
    Options
    World Challenge also get 20% discount
  • gem599
    gem599 Posts: 217 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Members of girlguiding do... i just showed my promise badge. I think it's 20%, but only on full price items... nothing that's in a promotion.
  • blackswan2
    Options
    Hi anyone know what you need to claim an instore discount with Cotswold - eg. can you just go in and say I have code B2091 or is that online only? Can you claim DoE discount for example or do you need to show them proof?

Thanks ... Simon.
  • Kevin_Matthews
    Options
    You have to provide both the current discount code and proof of personal eligibility for that discount e.g. your membership card in order to claim. Just quoting a code written on a peice of paper or from a mobile phone will not be adequate.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure