Britannia withdraw products

Options
I've just had a look at what the Britannia are offering. The answer is very little.
Have a look at our great range of short, medium, long term and variable rate products. There are varying rates, benefits & loan to value alternatives for you to choose from:

However, only fixed rates are available.

All the others have been withdrawn

GG
There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary and those that don't.

Comments

• m_c_s
    m_c_s Posts: 285 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Happened on Friday.
  • neverdespairgirl
    Options
    I agree GG - their 5 year fix is 5.99%, but only if you have less than 60% LTV. Not an amazing deal. Their 2 year fix is 5.94%, again, only for 60% LTV.

Their 5 year BTL mortgage is 7.39%, no mention of LTV I can see.
    ...much enquiry having been made concerning a gentleman, who had quitted a company where Johnson was, and no information being obtained; at last Johnson observed, that 'he did not care to speak ill of any man behind his back, but he believed the gentleman was an attorney'.
  • Vertigo1
    Options
    They are still offering 5.34% fixed for three years with no fee to existing borrowers - surely that's a fairly good deal atm?

I'm wondering whether to go for that (current deal ends in Jan) or whether there are likely to be some <5% fixed deals available soon with no or low fees?
  • Livingthedream
    Options
    I'm on the 3yr members fixed @5.34 changed to it in September but I had to pay £499 in fees :mad:
    Whoa! This image violates our terms of use and has been removed from view
  • michalp
    Options
    http://www.sharetobuy.com/britannia.php they have a very good deal with Britannia
  • marshallka
    marshallka Posts: 14,585 Forumite
    Options
    michalp wrote: »
    http://www.sharetobuy.com/britannia.php they have a very good deal with Britannia
    Important message on our Britannia exclusive:

This product has been temporarily suspended. We will update this page when we have further news
  • michalp
    Options
    uhh... it was on the market only for about 2 months. I have it and I'm more than HAPPY!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure