Tesco vouchers and BOGOF offers

Options
Hi

Does anyone know whether it is possible to combine the Tesco vouchers (that you've reedemed into restaurant vouchers or Johnson's the Cleaners vouchers for example) with BOGOF vouchers???

I haven't tried it yet but on't see why it shouldn't be possible. I know in the past I was able to combine Zizi and Wagamama gift vouchers with BOGOF offers - but am not sure whether the same applies to Tesco.

Any help would be much appreciated. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Comments

• Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 132,539 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Not usually. I have asked in various places. But I have had the odd successful result from personal experience so it's always worth asking!

When I went to the Sea Life Centre they allowed Deals to be used to pay for 2 adults and I handed in 2 'free child' vouchers which was fine with them. I have done this twice and a Supervisor checked & said OK. But other venues have said no.

FWIW, I think someone said on MSE ages ago that Alton Towers allowed someone to use a free entry voucher for one person whilst paying with Deals for the full-price person. But when I tried to see if Legoland would do the same they said no.

Not sure about restaurant Deals except that the Slug & Lettuce are doing 'half-price Mondays' this month and they did allow me to pay the half-price bill in Deals on a Monday, no probs.:D

HTH
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • Lima-India
    Options
    HaHa wouldn't let me use Deals vouchers when using a £10 off a £20 spend on food. The waitress said this was because HaHa only get a quarter of the value of the Deal vouchers back from Tesco!

Ages ago I did read on the mse forums of someone using deal vouchers with some Slug & Lettuce vouchers (I think it was last January) - so I don't think there's one hard and fast rule - so worth checking each time to make sure you don't get caught out.

hth
  • Gosia
    Gosia Posts: 579 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Thanks guys - I guess I'll just have to give it a try.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure