£20 off your Christmas shop at Morrisons

Options

Comments

• destiny_open
    Options
    Would just like to offer a word of warning to people redeeming their vouchers.
    I have just redeemed mine and gone through the till and used it, however my till didnt have pin machine so i never noticed the final total, i had asked for £20 cashback too.
    On my way out i looked at my receipt (which i have to say don't usually do till im home)and she hadnt taken the voucher off !!!!
    20 mins later i got £20 cash, so please, please make sure discount comes off.
  • magoogy
    magoogy Posts: 2,961 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    apparently they are going to ask for i.d in some stores - been told by someone who read about it on a site somewhere .......surely they cant suddenly ask for i.d when it doesnt say so in terms and conditions?

xx
  • bubblegumcola
    Options
    Maybe it occurred to Morrisons that some customers might want to do two or even more collector cards and use duff addresses or friends names and address to get another 20 quid off. They are only protecting themselves, I think they are quite within their rights to ask of proof of where you live but agree it should have been clear on the collector card. I only have the one card which I hope to use later in the week to get my voucher, I'm happy with what I am getting.

:)Shock, LOL maybe the suits at Head Office have been on moneysavingexpert and cottoned on to what everyone is doing using extra collector cards!!!:)
  • bubblegumcola
    Options
    jopat wrote: »
    Had to buy one on ebay
    :rolleyes:

How much did that cost? Was it really worth doing that?
  • parristim
    Options
    I've been unable to acquire a 1 or 5 so these three are up for grabs, first come first serve.

Much more in the spirit of the season, I think, than hawking them for a couple of quid on eBay! (i.e. I'm too lazy/busy to list and post them :o)

PM me to claim, cheers,

Tim
  • parristim
    Options
    Receipts for weeks 2, 4 and 5 now gone, sorry.
  • jopat
    jopat Posts: 98 Forumite
    Options
    How much did that cost? Was it really worth doing that?

Managed to get one for £1.04 inc postage
  • cmh4135
    cmh4135 Posts: 199 Forumite
    Options
    Arrgh... hubby kept the week 2 credit card receipt but threw away the itemised one!

I don't suppose anyone has a week 2 or 5 receipt do they?

Thanks in anticipation.

Claire
  • scorpio13
    Options
    cmh4135 wrote: »
    Arrgh... hubby kept the week 2 credit card receipt but threw away the itemised one!

I don't suppose anyone has a week 2 or 5 receipt do they?

Thanks in anticipation.

Claire

They're going pretty cheap on Ebay!
    http://shop.ebay.co.uk/items/_W0QQ_dmptZUKQ5fHealthQ5fBeautyQ5fSkincareQ5fPP?_nkw=morrisons+receipt&_sacat=0&_fromfsb=&_trksid=m270.l1313&_odkw=garnier+eye+roll+on&_osacat=0
  • magoogy
    magoogy Posts: 2,961 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    was in the bradford store other day and behind an old lady - she mustntve read it right as she only had 3 receips but, the lady serving had a bin full on receipts and took one out and gave it to the lady.....very nice of them eh? season of goodwill definitely....
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure