We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Tesco Home Panels

Options

Comments

• tokyojo
    tokyojo Posts: 64 Forumite
    Options
    :)
    Does anyone have the three digit code for the 2nd test on the cotton fresh air fresheners please (thicky over here decided to throw it away the other day thinking she had already completed the survey :( lol )[/QUOTE]

Hi , I have 740 as the code for the 2nd Cotton Air Freshner, hope that helps:D
    :beer:
  • roosterpotatoes
    Options
    Hi , I have 740 as the code for the 2nd Cotton Air Freshner, hope that helps:D[/QUOTE]

you are a star, thanks :beer:
  • black_paw
    black_paw Posts: 1,791 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    away 4 days bet they send a invite ! LOL
    the truth is out there ... on these pages !!
    <3
  • mel19632
    Options
    Does anyone have the code for the dog food? Have lost my paper! (very silly of me)
    Paying down the mortgage:
    At 1 October 2011: £226,000
    Currently: £224,499
    Aim: 85% LTV (£212,500)
    Paid £1,500
    Target remaining: 88.89%
  • bargain_hunter77
    Options
    hi - i was given the ladies jumper trial, i've had one jumper and i think the code was 437 (i did the questionnare when i got the jumper - i assumed there would be another questionnaire after i'd washed it and tried it on for 3 weeks??) - but when i go to the questionnaire it has sample 619 (is this the second jumper?? or still the first??)........ any help would be great!X
  • HGLTsuperstar
    Options
    I had exactly the same problem with my jumper questions, so kept reminding them in my replies I was referring to sample 619, and emailed them after as well to confirm this. I'll let you know if they reply.
  • Col67
    Col67 Posts: 177 Forumite
    edited 16 February 2010 at 3:40AM
    Options
    hi - i was given the ladies jumper trial, i've had one jumper and i think the code was 437 (i did the questionnaire when i got the jumper - i assumed there would be another questionnaire after i'd washed it and tried it on for 3 weeks??) - but when i go to the questionnaire it has sample 619 (is this the second jumper?? or still the first??)........ any help would be great!X

I don't know if this is any help, but I am doing the mens jumpers and they want you to try the first jumper and then answer the questionnaire and then assess the second jumper and answer the 2nd part of the questionnaire. Then they want you to wash each sample 4 times and complete the 3rd part of the questionnaire for the 1st sample and the final part of the questionnaire for the 2nd sample. Phew did you get that?! I had to read this a few times before I got it. Good luck! :rotfl:
  • black_paw
    Options
    got two invites..boy pants ..sorry full up ! and one for guinea pig food yay ! hope turns up
    <3
  • xsunnysuex
    Options
    black_paw wrote: »
    got two invites..boy pants ..sorry full up ! and one for guinea pig food yay ! hope turns up

Try again for the boys pants that was full up. That happened to me with sea minerals foam bath. It said full up. When I went back to it, it was open. That happens a lot.
  • black_paw
    Options
    thanks will try
    <3
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.2K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family
  • 249K Travel & Transport