Tesco Home Panels

Options

Comments

• sgh1976
    sgh1976 Posts: 424 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    isualive wrote: »
    Can't believe it, at last we are testing clothes. 2 mens purple wool jumpers! The trial is for 8 weeks!

My first test came yesterday........Tesco Value Jeans!!! They are truly shocking
  • xlouise17x
    Options
    Reverbe wrote: »
    anyone here have the value liquid clothes wash? one of them made the laundry reek so bad I had to dry it and wash it again.. :0

I did!!!! I got the samples late as I had to collect from royal mail... i only used the first one and did report before wearing the washed clothes. i am sitting here in office and wondered what the rusky smell was and it must have been that washing liquid..! yuk!! need to re-wash all my darks again!

Louise
  • isualive
    isualive Posts: 6,970 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Combo Breaker First Post
    edited 18 December 2009 at 3:23PM
    Options
    Mumto2 wrote: »
    If we got offered that one I could see me having to wear them - I'd never get DH in a purple jumper (doesn't even do stripes :confused:)

Men are strange creatures at times! :rotfl: I love purple. My DH said he will wear them, but we will see, as one of them is a bright shade of purple.
    Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless. ~ Mother Teresa
  • 83rachel
    83rachel Posts: 244 Forumite
    Options
    i have aloe vera moisturiser, i dont have clothes or liquid wash
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,960 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    sgh1976 wrote: »
    My first test came yesterday........Tesco Value Jeans!!! They are truly shocking

OH wears value jeans to work and they usually last him a year. Not the best but for pennies a day, I am happy
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • gettingready
    gettingready Posts: 11,330 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Ermmm - am I having a truly blonde moment? I do not seem to be able to find an option to register on that site?

Hmmmm
  • gettingready
    gettingready Posts: 11,330 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Ermmm - am I having a truly blonde moment? I do not seem to be able to find an option to register on that site?

Hmmmm

Ok, I see- have to send an email...LOL
  • clancy
    clancy Posts: 490 Forumite
    Options
    I am trialing the Magnolia bar's of soap and also the washing machine liquid capsules, i had to use no softner with the capsules, just did my first wash and it smells ok wet but hope it also smells ok when dry..
    Mum of 2 adorable children & 2 cheeky cats who were born on 23.04.2009 :rotfl:
  • Redcedar
    Options
    Testing Eco bathroom cleaner, nappy bags and mens razors right now. Would like to do some clothes ones but i guess we dont buy enough clothes from Tesco to trail us. I get lots of trials but we shop there every weel so i guess they know what things we use a lot.
  • toniq
    toniq Posts: 29,340 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I recieved 2 thermal vests to test on thursday! had totally forgotten i had signed up for that one!!!

Coming in handy at the moment!! Much to oh's disgust!
    #JusticeForGrenfell
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.5K Travel & Transport