Hotel Chocolate Halloween stock less than half price

Options
Doubt this will last beyond the weekend, was in Hotel C in Manchester yesterday and they were selling off the Halloween slabs of chocolate for £1.25 instead of £2.95. Multibuy discount kicked in so 4 cost me £4.55.

These are the "selector" pack slabs they normally sell but with white choc ghosts or skulls etc in the middle. The slabs themsleves are either milk choc or milk with a swirl of caramel in. They weigh 100g and are dated till April.

Great way of stocking up on quality chocolate if, like me, you're not in the least bit bothered by the halloween element.

Comments

• bc3000
    bc3000 Posts: 758 Forumite
    Options
    thanks! i'll check it out today. in the arndale? actually i dont even know if there's more than one but i'll check out the arndale one :D

and i'll be taking my bf for the 5% student discount! hahaha :D
  • davidwatts
    Options
    Yeah, the Arndale. Don't think there are any others in Manchester.

I was too demure to try and use my Chocolate tasting club card for an extra 5% off but it sometimes works when they knock 50% off stuff that's nearing its bb4 date, even though it says "no further discounts". Depends on the assistant and how polite you are! :wink:
  • catmiaow
    catmiaow Posts: 5,954 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    10% OFF code ends on 12th jan
    No you're not a vegetarian if you eat any animal or fish, so do not insult genuine veggies by calling yourself one! :mad:

Thanks to everyone who posts competitions. You are the stars of the board :T:j:T
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure