edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Scotland
4 replies 783 views
Bean_CounterBean_Counter Forumite
1.5K Posts
Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
✭✭✭
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Scotland
Hi,

I was hoping that someone might be able to recommend a company that could come and do some hard landscaping work in my garden.

I am in the Falkirk area.

Thanks.
Today is the first day of the rest of your life

Replies

• cazziebocazziebo Forumite
    3.2K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    PM'd you. Think the company is called Total Landscaping.
  • albaladalbalad Forumite
    1.2K Posts
    could highly recommend a company from cumbernauld , used them myself in February this year .
    after inviting 8 seperate "companies" round this guy was by far the most knowledgebale and trustworthy - actually turned up with a tape measure and some supplier brochures , some of the others didn't even have a pad or pen or tape measure with them !
    We are planning to have him back in the new year to do our front garden.
    "The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page."
    happy travels !!
    "No matter where you go, there you are."
    albalad
  • Bean_CounterBean_Counter Forumite
    1.5K Posts
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭
    Many thanks to both of you for the information.

There are so many companies to choose from and I did not know anyone locally to give a recommendation, but I will give both a call and take it from there.

Thanks again.
    Today is the first day of the rest of your life
  • Can I be cheeky and ask what a reasonable price is for landscaping work generally? I need a shoring wall rebuilt in my garden because the garden is starting to collapse down a hill and I have no idea how much I should be looking at for that. A guy who was working on my neighbour's house wanted £3k to build a knee-high wall around my front garden which I thought was a ridiculous amount of money but apparently that's the going rates?
This discussion has been closed.
Latest News and Guides