rang the court today-help with forms please

Options
after thinking bout this for a long long time-rang the court today for the forms--feeling sense of relieve already!!!!!! had a look at the forms on line and got some questions
so i am putting in my married name and maiden name-my current address and addresses back up to where i lived when i applied for the credit/s in question? not just where i lived when i started having difficulty? i was self employed over 2 years ago but none of the debt is related to this --- so i don't have to put trading name/address-do i? (in parts d and e)? on soa it only asks about self employment within the last 2 years -can someone please advice?

Comments

• peachyprice
    peachyprice Posts: 22,346 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Hi Singleme, well done with getting the forms started.
    Yes, you put both married and maiden names if you have debts in both.
    Your address should be your current address and any address you have lived at recently (should say how long ago on the forms, I can't remember how long it asks for)
    As you were self-employed over 2 years ago it doesn't need to go on.

Any more questions, just ask.

HTH
    Accept your past without regret, handle your present with confidence and face your future without fear
  • fiveyearplan
    fiveyearplan Posts: 10,143 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hi Singleme and welcome. Why don't you give National Debtline, CCCS or CAB a call to get more advice? They will be able to give all the options avaliable to you and you will feel better speaking to them.

If you can think of any other questions in the meantime - ask away.

:j :j

• Apolonation
    Options
    Hi singleme, I'm new to this but have recently been filling likewise forms. I think it's quite clear on the online version that the only addresses you need to worry about are addresses 'where debts or liabailities may still be unpaid, or unsatisifed' - so you only need to worry about other addresses if you actually have debts there. That's the way I interpreted the form, perhaps someone with more experience and confirm / correct this!
    whinge intr.v. whinged, whing·ing, whing·es Chiefly British To complain or protest, especially in an annoying or persistent manner.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure