westfield shopping centre

2»

Comments

• toadyfrog
    toadyfrog Posts: 918 Forumite
    oh I didn't know there was one in ealing and I went there on wednesday, although I did take teenage son so we was there and back in like 15mins
  • lolly5648
    lolly5648 Posts: 2,257 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Which is the nearest tube station. The directions show 4 diferent ones but need to know which is best
  • asea
    asea Posts: 1,398 Forumite
    Shephards Bush although they are all within walking distance
    nothing to see here, move along...
  • Sam_BMN
    Sam_BMN Posts: 29 Forumite
    It's accross town for me and I'm hoping to go next week (taking an afternoon off - why waste a weekend on shopping!?)

Can't wait!
  • Stompa
    Stompa Posts: 8,348 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Took a look round at the weekend, it was absolutely heaving. What a dreadful place, I won't be returning!
    Stompa
  • I'd like to see it, but I will probably wait till some time next year when it really settles.
    I don't like the atmosphere and airlessness of the shopping centres in general, so not in a hurry to go. But I am definitely interested to see this one, sounds interesting.
  • m0jo
    m0jo Posts: 283 Forumite
    First Post
    living close to derby i fail to see the fascination with the westfield other than it being 'new'. I find Nottingham a lot better for choice and sales :D
    |░| scratch here to reveal signature

PS3 PSN ID: mojoster
  • lolly5648 wrote: »
    Which is the nearest tube station. The directions show 4 diferent ones but need to know which is best

You're better off using White City than Shepherd's Bush if coming by the Central Line as it's a lot less busy and is a more spacious station. Also in the same direction is Wood Lane on the Hammersmith & City line. The flow of people coming from Shepherd's Bush seemed massive compared with those from White City when I went today.

Incidentally I wasn't really impressed the place and the queues for food were ridiculous. Found it funny that they'd had to put bottles of Carex in the toilets as the soap dispensers were broken already!
  • Does anyone know if there is any step free access into Westfield at the two entrances near Shepherds Bush Green?

I have mobility problems but, as I live very close by, I can manage the walk to the centre but not the stairs. There is a ramp at the Wood Lane entrance, but that's too far for me to walk and it just seems silly to drive that short distance and pay the car parking charges,

Thanks.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport