PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

tea tree oil

Options
124»

Comments

• trafalgar_2
    trafalgar_2 Posts: 22,309 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    what do you need a hat for, and whats rush got to do with it?
    If she decided who she was gonna wed ....I could buy a hat for the wedding .............like cilla on blind date ;D
    16011996 Posts: 8,313 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    missed that. i need to get on here more.
  • culpepper
    culpepper Posts: 4,076 Forumite
    Options
    tea tree shampoo for dogs too.Our dog used to scratch and did not have fleas ,we tried the tea tree shampoo and it did help.

Re the head lice: One thing I noticed when my son was at playgroup..the kids have hats in the dressing up box so are bound to spread head lice around. Dont remember hats when I was small and my mum always said dont try on anybody elses head gear for fear of lice.
    Some mums are just so offended if they are told it looks like their little'un has lice,they wont even look to see. My son had them the day after we visited inlaws and when we told my sister in law she said 'he didnt get them here' as though we had accused her of administering them LOL
  • littleangel
    Options
    Tea tree oil is also an antiseptic - I always take a little bottle with me when I'm travelling, for spots and cuts and stuff.

And to answer someone's question earlier about spots (if it's not already been answered) - yes, you just dab it straight on. It might sting a bit briefly but it works a treat.
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    thanks for that
  • catznine
    catznine Posts: 3,192 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Just wanted to report that 1 week on and still not itching so the eau de tea tree behind the ears seems to be working! :D
    Our days are happier when we give people a bit of our heart rather than a piece of our mind.

Jan grocery challenge £35.77/£120
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts