Morrisons Petrol Offer - North Edinburgh

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Scotland
2 replies 2.6K views
cheap_charliecheap_charlie Forumite
764 Posts
Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
✭✭✭
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Scotland
I filled up at Morrisons Ferry Road today and they had leaflets advertising a new offer of spend £40 instore and get 5p off per litre on petrol.

Only valid at the Granton and Ferry Road filling stations however so I don't know if this is a nationwide offer or not :confused:

Offer valid instore until 7th December and coupons valid at filling stations until 14th December.
Sealed Pot Challenge 2010 - member 402 :)

Replies

• stormbreakerstormbreaker Forumite
    2.3K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    I dont think it can be Nationwide if it does not mention their other store in Edinburgh at Jocks Lodge.
  • alison74alison74 Forumite
    1.6K Posts
    I filled up at Morrisons Ferry Road today and they had leaflets advertising a new offer of spend £40 instore and get 5p off per litre on petrol.

Only valid at the Granton and Ferry Road filling stations however so I don't know if this is a nationwide offer or not :confused:

Offer valid instore until 7th December and coupons valid at filling stations until 14th December.

Yes, I saw this yesterday, didn't realise it was local, was going to post it on the grabbit board, but last time I posted an offer, it was Sainsburys at Craigleith only and nationwide people were not impressed.

It is a good offer though, considering petrol is 94.9p a litre there at the moment = 89.4p with discount !!
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Tesco Clubcard rule tweaks

Be careful when converting points to Cineworld

MSE News

£148 of Ciaté nail polish for £35

Via its Advent calendar (norm £59 delivered)

MSE Deals