Veg Boxes Chester £5.00

Nikkei
Nikkei Posts: 102 Forumite
:T I just wanted to share with you all one of the best things I've found in Chester to help with reducing the costs of Grocery Shopping. There is a farm that is just down the road from where I work and they deliver to your door fresh fruit and veg all for £5.00 they do bigger boxes for bigger families and they even do fruit. Usually the box has 3 fruits (apples pears bananas plums etc) and the salad items - lettuce, tomatos, cucumber, cress and spring onions and then cauliflower, potatos, suede, carrots. I have managed to cut my food bill down tons I get a veg box and a fruit box a week and it's fab. I passed it on to the people at work and theres now 15 people a week who get the boxes on a regular basis. If anyone wants their number Please pm me and I will pm you their number:T

Comments

• Hi Im new here so not familiar with the term "pm"
    Im about 6 miles from Chester and would be really interested in this.
  • Hi I am also new and live about 8 miles from Chester, I've been looking for a box scheme around here for a while.
  • Im not far from you Rascal so I thought Id say hi !
    Kelsall is the nearest "civilisation" to me.
    Don't know about you, but I always find that the farm shops round here are more like deli's - catering for those who "do lunch" in Tarporley and wouldnt dream of getting their green welly's muddy !
    Id love to find a good old fashioned value for money farm shop.
    Lets hope this lady gets in touch with us.
  • Nikkei
    Hey guys, Just to let you know I've only just spotted the pm's in my inbox I haven't got the number on my home computer but I will send you all a pm on monday with the number. They are really fab!!!!
  • Thanks Nikkei.
    Would be appreciated.
  • Nikkei
    His details are – 07876 166 300 // 07793 593 266 // 01244 538872 // [EMAIL="husonproduce@btinternet.e"]husonproduce@btinternet.[/EMAIL]
    Sorry it's taken so long. It's Phil or Richard you should speak to they really are fab.

Take Care
    Happy Christmas
    Nikkei
  • Nikkei wrote: »
    :T I just wanted to share with you all one of the best things I've found in Chester to help with reducing the costs of Grocery Shopping. There is a farm that is just down the road from where I work and they deliver to your door fresh fruit and veg all for £5.00 they do bigger boxes for bigger families and they even do fruit. Usually the box has 3 fruits (apples pears bananas plums etc) and the salad items - lettuce, tomatos, cucumber, cress and spring onions and then cauliflower, potatos, suede, carrots. I have managed to cut my food bill down tons I get a veg box and a fruit box a week and it's fab. I passed it on to the people at work and theres now 15 people a week who get the boxes on a regular basis. If anyone wants their number Please pm me and I will pm you their number:T

Thanks for the info. I've just emailed them for directions as we only live on the Wirral. My workbase is only a stones throw from Hawarden so can easily pop in regularly if the produce is good value.
  • Drat. Wrong side of Chester for me.
  • MrsE_2
    MrsE_2 Posts: 24,162 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Im not far from you Rascal so I thought Id say hi !
    Kelsall is the nearest "civilisation" to me.
    Don't know about you, but I always find that the farm shops round here are more like deli's - catering for those who "do lunch" in Tarporley and wouldnt dream of getting their green welly's muddy !
    Id love to find a good old fashioned value for money farm shop.
    Lets hope this lady gets in touch with us.

They are the same in Surrey:mad:
    Much cheaper to go to the supermarket.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family