redstone mortgages company

Options
13»

Comments

• I also have the misfortune to be lumbered with a so-called mortgage with Redstone which was originated by Beacon and acquired for me by a broker who did not inform me what kind of companies these are. What the public needs to realise is that Redstone masquerade as a lender but in fact are just a debt collection company, serviced by Homeloan Management plc. Beacon are simply the originators who put up the money and then sell the "mortgage" on to Redstone immediately on completion. Redstone securitise your debt (it is a debt, not a mortgage) and will go for repossession the moment they sense you are running into difficulties with payments. I have a complaint with the Ombudsman at present as I have proof that my broker fraudulently obtained this "mortgage" by tampering with letters stating our earnings from my employer and my wife's. I have every sympathy with anyone who has been sucked in by these sub prime companies and will do everything in my power to have them exposed.
  • Windtalker_2
    Options
    minimike2 wrote: »
    Its not the fault of your adviser so I dont know why you are taking that attitude.

You have been advised by the FSA to go through the companies complaints procedure. My advice is exactly the same. Ask them for the breakdown of the figures and some proof of what has been done incorrectly.

Beacon are a reputable company and by no means are out to swindle people.

You obviously work for them, I thought my mortgage was with Beacon but they passed us on to that lowlife at Redstone!!!!!
    FSA are as much use as a chocolate ashtray....and as for Redstone complaints procedure what a joke....complain and suddenly you get threaten letters of additional charges for this that and the other.

How Redstone have been allowed to continued trading this long??
  • Windtalker_2
    Options
    if i wanted advise of mortgage advisers i would have asked or gone down my local high street and paid threw the nose to get useless information from a bunch of pen pushing sisses i would like to hear of joe public thanks

danny,

Those 3 knobs probably work for Beacon/ Redstone....Redstone are a disgrace as are Beacon, i would rather have been told i could not get a remortgage than been saddle with these parasites!!!!
  • geoffky
    geoffky Posts: 6,835 Forumite
    Options
    try here for some other people who are not happy..
    http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/mortgages-secured-loans/
    It is nice to see the value of your house going up'' Why ?
    Unless you are planning to sell up and not live anywhere, I can;t see the advantage.
    If you are planning to upsize the new house will cost more.
    If you are planning to downsize your new house will cost more than it should
    If you are trying to buy your first house its almost impossible.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure