🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Submit your suggestions via this form or post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

HEEEEELP the stoopid aged!

Options
I posted a thread on here, I think this forum, just before heading off for a course then a few days break. The thread was about a way of cleaing certain debts by an empowering method. It came from a reliable source, as far as advising me is concerned: my sister, but I didn't have time to check it out properly.

I asked that those who are better skilled than me do so.

I can't find it now nor can I see how to find it. I can't even remember how I titled it. Thick or what??? Don't answer.

The thread referred to having certain loan debts, pre April 2007, written off without affecting one's credit rating.

Can anyone help?

Comments

• poorandindenial
    Options
    Hi there

I can't see the post you were referring to but if you click on your name to the left of the post you have just posted and then on the option 'find more posts by' then you will see your posts starting with the most recent.
    £34,547 (Dec 07); Current debt: £zilch (Debt free December 2010)
    Sealed Pot #389 (2010=£133)
  • Numpty_Monkey
    Numpty_Monkey Posts: 14,196 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Had a quick check on threads started by you, and this is the first you have started on DFW
    If you did start a thread that had a link to a fee charging company for things you can get for free
    or a "spam" link,then, that will have been reported and deleted by the Abuse Team

HTH
    PROUD TO BE DEALING WITH MY DEBT NERD #869
    Numpty,Not sure why but I'm crying :o . Of all the peeps on this board you're the kindest & most supportive of all & I'm :mad: & :( for you all at the same time . Wish I was there to give you a big :grouphug: & emergency hobnobs
    xx
    DFD 5/1/16
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 4 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills