BMW Select Agreement - Voluntary Termination

Options
13»

Comments

• jock37
    Options
    wow so many people having a problem with BMW finance i to have a tale to tell on how they treat people which by the way is absolutley appalling as i have had problems with trying to ecxercise my right to opt out and this on a car i was trying to get them to take back for 2yrs had they bothered to want to help in resolving my issue the car would have been returned and would have covered any outstanding finance and my opt out at the end of my term was last year in summary they have now sold the car and i have a lawyer now demanding 2.5k oustanding my dispute began prior to that and i faithfully honoured my agreement depsite not actually having the vehicle in my possession.

i feel anyone if we have an issue we should speak with one voice as clearly there seems to be a real question on how they do business i mean we cant all be wrong i will be talking to one of their lawyers in my case my question would be how can we all create as much noise with our issues to get them to act more decently

i would love to hear from anyone with a problem but not sure if putting contact details on here is allowed how can this be done as well i for one dont feel they should be allowed to get away with there bully boy tactics

Kenny
  • jock37
    Options
    hi all

wow i have the same problem and without boring every one in summary i had problems opting out at the end of my agreement and in summary well they had the car and have now sold it leaving me with a lawyer who sent me a threatening letter for 2.5k outstanding balance i feel i have been treated appallingly but feel powerless to do anything is there a way we can all join forces and act together as a joined up group becoming vocal is more powerful than all our lone individual voices

these people show nothing but ignorance/incompetence and mis- inform at every turn then employ bully boy tactic with all there threats which has cuased me many a sleepless night i dont feel they should get away with it want to fight this i guess my question would be is there a way we can all do this as i want to make as much noise as possible they act broadly within the confines of the law but only just which raises many ethical qustions in my mind not sure if i can post contact details but would love to hear from anyone that wants to take the fight back to this business

it may not help our individual cases at this stage i dont know but no harm in reminding them we can hit them where it hurts in their pockets by sharing our issues as with as many people as possible thus anyone thinking about doing a deal with them may think twice i wouldnt mind but the real insult is that the claim to be the provider of joy in there slick ad campaigns blimey provider of sheer misery i would have to say
  • Eonel
    Eonel Posts: 451 Forumite
    Options
    I am breathless.
  • Sgt_Pepper_2
    Options
    jock37 wrote: »
    wow so many people having a problem with BMW finance i to have a tale to tell on how they treat people which by the way is absolutley appalling as i have had problems with trying to ecxercise my right to opt out and this on a car i was trying to get them to take back for 2yrs had they bothered to want to help in resolving my issue the car would have been returned and would have covered any outstanding finance and my opt out at the end of my term was last year in summary they have now sold the car and i have a lawyer now demanding 2.5k oustanding my dispute began prior to that and i faithfully honoured my agreement depsite not actually having the vehicle in my possession.

i feel anyone if we have an issue we should speak with one voice as clearly there seems to be a real question on how they do business i mean we cant all be wrong i will be talking to one of their lawyers in my case my question would be how can we all create as much noise with our issues to get them to act more decently

i would love to hear from anyone with a problem but not sure if putting contact details on here is allowed how can this be done as well i for one dont feel they should be allowed to get away with there bully boy tactics

Kenny

Kenny

This thread is 4 years old.
  • flashg67
    flashg67 Posts: 3,997 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Eonel wrote: »
    I am breathless.
    Sorry, it was me - I'm a compulsive full stop thief.........
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure