»

'Thank goodness IPTW isn’t live... Crucial edit' blog discussion

New Post Advanced Search

Welcome to the new MSE Forum!

If you were registered on the old Forum BEFORE 6th February 2020, you will need to reset your password (here) before you are able to log in. When you've reset your password, you can close this message with the 'X' in the top-right corner to make it disappear. If you need any help getting started, click here.

'Thank goodness IPTW isn’t live... Crucial edit' blog discussion

10 replies 3.1K views
This is the discussion to link on the back of Martin's blog. Please read the blog first, as this discussion follows it.

Click reply to discuss below.

Replies

• But then you go and blog about it so she'll find out anyway! :confused:
    Debt Free by Xmas 2012 member #281: £6,627.08/£7,735.45 (85.67%)
  • MSE_MartinMSE_Martin Money Saving Expert
    8.3K posts
    MoneySaving Expert ✭✭✭✭
    catmort wrote: »
    But then you go and blog about it so she'll find out anyway! :confused:

Telling her and acknowleding it is one think... broadcasting it on national TV a wholly different thing :)
    Martin Lewis, Money Saving Expert.
    Please note, answers don't constitute financial advice, it is based on generalised journalistic research. Always ensure any decision is made with regards to your own individual circumstance.
    Don't miss out on urgent MoneySaving, get my weekly e-mail at www.moneysavingexpert.com/tips.
    Debt-Free Wannabee Official Nerd Club: (Honorary) Members number 000
  • Sealed Envelopes, brilliant!!! I do this too, sadly my partner won't play along with me!!!
  • DizieDizie
    70 posts
    Forumite
    Brilliant! Thats exactly the sort of thing my DH would do, except without it being on TV of course... Good save with the PS about not being able to imagine watching it without her. That should smooth things over!
  • So what are we saying here? That Martin is an old smoothy? :D :rotfl:
  • I hope the MSF has these sealed envelopes locked away somewhere as I've a feeling Martin will have been talking to Cheryl Cole this morning on GMTV for insider information :)

Good Sean Connery accent Martin!
  • hehe - you do realise you've just blown it now lol! Only a few million people read this site so that's OK ;). Is that more than watch the average C5 prog?!

Of course I cant not let an X-Factor thread go by without saying Diana Vickers for the win \o/
  • Hehehe, you old smooth talker, you !

LOL !

PS, keep up all the great work Martin!
    The 'Mad' refers to my state of mind, not my degree of anger.... (still crazy after all these years)
  • SuzeySuzey
    2.4K posts
    Forumite
    I don't get it, surely she knows you had a life before her?

Suze
    Mortgage-free Wannabe!
    Borrowed £260000 in 8/2009
    Amount outstanding at 1/10/2012 is £10000/3.8%
    :j
  • I'll put a £1 on for the MSF to win :)