'Thank goodness IPTW isn’t live... Crucial edit' blog discussion

This is the discussion to link on the back of Martin's blog. Please read the blog first, as this discussion follows it.

Click reply to discuss below.

Comments

• catmort
    catmort Posts: 80
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    But then you go and blog about it so she'll find out anyway! :confused:
    Debt Free by Xmas 2012 member #281: £6,627.08/£7,735.45 (85.67%)
  • MSE_Martin
    MSE_Martin Posts: 8,272
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Money Saving Expert
    catmort wrote: »
    But then you go and blog about it so she'll find out anyway! :confused:

Telling her and acknowleding it is one think... broadcasting it on national TV a wholly different thing :)
    Martin Lewis, Money Saving Expert.
    Please note, answers don't constitute financial advice, it is based on generalised journalistic research. Always ensure any decision is made with regards to your own individual circumstance.
    Don't miss out on urgent MoneySaving, get my weekly e-mail at www.moneysavingexpert.com/tips.
    Debt-Free Wannabee Official Nerd Club: (Honorary) Members number 000
  • Sealed Envelopes, brilliant!!! I do this too, sadly my partner won't play along with me!!!
  • Dizie
    Dizie Posts: 70 Forumite
    Brilliant! Thats exactly the sort of thing my DH would do, except without it being on TV of course... Good save with the PS about not being able to imagine watching it without her. That should smooth things over!
  • OliveOyl_2
    OliveOyl_2 Posts: 3,506 Forumite
    So what are we saying here? That Martin is an old smoothy? :D :rotfl:
  • I hope the MSF has these sealed envelopes locked away somewhere as I've a feeling Martin will have been talking to Cheryl Cole this morning on GMTV for insider information :)

Good Sean Connery accent Martin!
  • hehe - you do realise you've just blown it now lol! Only a few million people read this site so that's OK ;). Is that more than watch the average C5 prog?!

Of course I cant not let an X-Factor thread go by without saying Diana Vickers for the win \o/
  • MadBill
    MadBill Posts: 58
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Hehehe, you old smooth talker, you !

LOL !

PS, keep up all the great work Martin!
    The 'Mad' refers to my state of mind, not my degree of anger.... (still crazy after all these years)
  • Suzey
    Suzey Posts: 2,701
    I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Ambassador
    I don't get it, surely she knows you had a life before her?

Suze
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Savings & Investments, Small Biz MoneySaving and House Buying, Renting & Selling boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the Report button, or by e-mailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • I'll put a £1 on for the MSF to win :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure