We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
First one to clear 15k gets a paper hat
Comments
-
Just don't threaten the fresh blood with your whip!
Yes we really are a lovely friendly bunch :jLooking for the perfect home and saving to make becoming a MFW easier
MFiT3 48103/50000 Saved So Far :j0 -
PAID we're safe to talk carrying recepticles cos if CAFC gets at us we simply start sing a Frank Sinatra song :beer:Looking for the perfect home and saving to make becoming a MFW easier
MFiT3 48103/50000 Saved So Far :j0 -
-
clearmydebts wrote: »I am okay. Have broadband back again today so can go back on AQA.
Any word on the job?
I haven't heard anything today about the job, they probably want someone who can do more hours in a day as it can get quite busy. I'm hoping that they call and ask me to register with the Agency they use so that if anything comes up I can just go and do it.Sealed Pot Challenge #0160 -
FFFFFFRRRRREEEEEEDDDDDDOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.
Braveheart fighting for the freedom of his people vs us earning the right to talk about arm candy - the similarity is staggering
£34,547 (Dec 07); Current debt: £zilch (Debt free December 2010)
Sealed Pot #389 (2010=£133)0 -
poorandindenial wrote: »If that doesn't scare them off...... :rotfl:
Only one - yeah but I bet you spent more than I have on handbags in my entire life on just the one....!poorandindenial wrote: »Darn it, now the page had turned I thought I had got away with it
And there was only one
Yeah but did she not tell you she appointed a deputy CRACK :rotfl:PAID we're safe to talk carrying recepticles cos if CAFC gets at us we simply start sing a Frank Sinatra song :beer:Achieve FIRE/Mortgage Neutrality
1) MFW Nov 21 £202K now £165K Equity 38.88% 6/9/26
2) £1.5K Net savings after CCs 29/8/26 (but owed £130) so £1.6K
3) 47/82K @29/8/26 = 57.31% AVC Goal by mid 20280 -
I hope the crack relates to the whip and not something else :eek:£34,547 (Dec 07); Current debt: £zilch (Debt free December 2010)
Sealed Pot #389 (2010=£133)0 -
poorandindenial wrote: »FFFFFFRRRRREEEEEEDDDDDDOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.
Braveheart fighting for the freedom of his people vs us earning the right to talk about arm candy - the similarity is staggering
Almost exactly the same! Please tell me we don't have to wear kilts though?!savingholmes wrote: »Yeah but did she not tell you she appointed a deputy CRACK :rotfl:
SH no don't let her lead you to the dark side :eek::eek::eek:Looking for the perfect home and saving to make becoming a MFW easier
MFiT3 48103/50000 Saved So Far :j0 -
No kilts and ABSOLUTELY no bagpipes£34,547 (Dec 07); Current debt: £zilch (Debt free December 2010)
Sealed Pot #389 (2010=£133)0 -
I may be innocent but don't understand this comment at all?poorandindenial wrote: »I hope the crack relates to the whip and not something else :eek:
defo the whip!:p Achieve FIRE/Mortgage Neutrality
1) MFW Nov 21 £202K now £165K Equity 38.88% 6/9/26
2) £1.5K Net savings after CCs 29/8/26 (but owed £130) so £1.6K
3) 47/82K @29/8/26 = 57.31% AVC Goal by mid 20280
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
