Loaded 247 SALE in Gillingham,Kent 27th & 28th

Options
M.E.2-2
M.E.2-2 Posts: 7,354 Forumite
BIG BLOW OUT
SUPER SALE!
Thousands upon thousands of DVDs CDs & Video Games
Everything must go in our exclusive Pre-Christmas Blow Out Sale at prices you won't believe -

Blockbuster DVDs
& Music CDs
from as little as £1.99 Each!

Walk In Sale To Be Held At
ST. George's Centre
Chatham Maritime, Gillingham, Kent ME4 4UH

Between 9am - 6pm
Saturday 27th November 2004
Sunday 28th November 2004
Guest.

Comments

• BLUMIRE
    BLUMIRE Posts: 486 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks for the information.

Just out of interest has anyone had the cancellation email from Loaded about the Jeremy Clarkson DVD that they had mispriced?
  • soolin
    soolin Posts: 72,204 Ambassador
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Nope and I even e mailed them asking them why they cancelled my order and didn't even have the courtesy to email me and let me know, and they haven't replied to that either.

As I have never successfully received an item from these people yet I decided to follow the advice on another thread on this group and remove all my vital information from their web site.

Soo
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the eBay, Auctions, Car Boot & Jumble Sales, Boost Your Income, Praise, Vents & Warnings, Overseas Holidays & Travel Planning , UK Holidays, Days Out & Entertainments boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know.. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • herby213
    Options
    No chance! bitten once twice shy but thanks for the sales pitch.............. ::)
    New Comper in 2008 wins zero :doh: ho hum.....
    :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
    Hang on WOO HOO!!! £10 paypass - wins ONE!
  • royalsteve
    Options
    yeh dont touch with a barge pole they might cancel the event and not tell anyone....or they may sell you hot air!
    Stevie Coppell's record breaking blue and white royal army - championship winners 2005-6
  • droopsnout
    droopsnout Posts: 3,620 Forumite
    Options
    I hope someone points their attention to this thread!!

Have never ordered from this outfit, as I have never been impressed by their email "Website Updates".
    Much of the social history of the Western world over the past three decades has involved replacing what worked with what sounded good. - Thomas Sowell, "Is Reality Optional?", 1993
  • doubledark
    Options
    I did actually get an email reply regarding the Clarkson DVD, but it just repeated the same line from the web page that this DVD is no longer available (as if, its only just been released... ::) ::))
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure