We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
lx direct jewellery 10% off
seaniboy
Posts: 1,435 Forumite
If I helped or saved you money - Thank me
If I helped you spend some money - spank me
If I done both - :lipsrseal me:eek:


If I helped you spend some money - spank me
If I done both - :lipsrseal me:eek:
0
Comments
-
This appears to work for items that aren't jewellery, have tried it for a phone & it was accepted!! I doubt the order will go through though, I'll probably get an e-mail asking me to call them & then I'll get the bad news!! :-/FAIRTRADE NOT FREE TRADE
STOP THE BADGER CULL - PLEASE SIGN HM GOVERNMENT E-PETITION0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards