New Post Advanced Search

Welcome to the new MSE Forum!

If you were registered on the old Forum BEFORE 6th February 2020, you will need to reset your password (here) before you are able to log in. When you've reset your password, you can close this message with the 'X' in the top-right corner to make it disappear. If you need any help getting started, click here.

Halloween Stencils

edited 1 February 2016 at 1:28PM in Freebies (no spend required)
8 replies 54.1K views
jacktylerjacktyler
2.4K posts
Forumite
edited 1 February 2016 at 1:28PM in Freebies (no spend required)
MoneySavingExpert Insert:

The original stencils are no longer available but these ones are: [URL="[URL]https://www.hersheys.com/celebrate/halloween/fun-stuff.aspx[/URL]"]Hersheys stencils[/URL]

Back to jacktyler's original post...

these templates are produced in association with the world wildlife fund and HP.

pumpkins.jpg

here are some more i've found:

from hershey: https://www.hersheys.com/celebrate/halloween/fun-stuff.aspx

[purplesignup][/purplesignup]

Replies

• Thank you Jack...:beer: Great post...:T

Great cause too.
    ................................... MSE MARTIN LEWIS ... :A ... THANK YOU.......................
  • thanks jacktyler, they are lovely. We are away this year on Halloween and I wanted to do some nice ones to put outside the Caravan.

And my little Halloween baby (5yrs now so not such a baby) will love them.

Thanks for sharing another great find!!

x
    :D:D:D:D:D
    Where's the Coffee?? Show me the Coffee NOW!!
  • great finds, thanks. :beer:
    started comping may 2008 - what a great community! bless all the op's! :T :T

• Thank you!! last year my son (with some help! lol) did a pumpkin carving of a wolf howling at the moon - turned out fab!

The WWF recommends for the tiger using the following tools:

* Scissors or X-ACTO knife
    * Cutting mat (optional)
    * Tape
    * Awl or pen
    * Knife or pumpkin carving tool

Can I just say that based on last year's pumpkin stencil, which was tricky with fine detail, a long-handled x-acto type knife is crucial and a multi-tooled 'handyman'/'leatherman' is just the job for having an awl, scribe, blade all to hand... Aldi's had a cheap replica multi-tool for a fiver last year...
    Still waiting for Dyson to bring out a ride-on hoover...
    Memberships:
    Bad Alba Mothers Purchase Only Tanqueray
  • 2 weeks running in Martins weekly email...:T

Well done huns, you deserve it...:j Very valued forum member.
    ................................... MSE MARTIN LEWIS ... :A ... THANK YOU.......................
  • The instructions are brilliant too. :j
  • thanks jack. i shall have a go on my mangel-wurzels ;)
    If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all :)
  • what a fantastic web site Thanks