Acupuncturist in Edinburgh?

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Scotland
3 replies 1.2K views
competitionscafecompetitionscafe Forumite
4.1K Posts
Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
✭✭✭✭
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Scotland
Does anybody have a personal recommendation (ie: somebody you have used and would recommend) for an Acupuncturist in Edinburgh?

Thanks.
"The happiest of people don't necessarily have the
best of everything; they just make the best
of everything that comes along their way."
-- Author Unknown --

Replies

• fluffynitfluffynit Forumite
    11.3K Posts
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't have a personal recommendation of an Accupuncturist, but I can recommend an excellent place for treatment. Tonic Health (above Tiso down at Leith) I have used the Cranial Osteopath several times to treat my newborn when he was a screamer plus I've had treatment myself for new mother stress (!) and back problems.

The staff and premises are very professional and I would recommend maybe visiting them for chat to find out if they would be suitable.

fluffynit

http://www.tonichealthscotland.com/treatments.asp
  • You could also check out your local Health Cent as many GPs now practise accupuncture along with other (formerly considered) alternative treatments.

I know a man who does have a needleless accupuncture kit and he's good but only qualified in podiatry :-) He also does fantastic reflexology.

Will PM you with details if your'e interested.
  • rafi_2rafi_2 Forumite
    110 Posts
    Hi
    I have been many times to Jan de Vries, both at his base in Troon and in Edinburgh. He is a renowned naturopath and acupunturist and is very good. His Edinburgh address is I think York Place (at the John Lewis end of Queen Street) and he is in the Edinburgh phone book.
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Tesco Clubcard rule tweaks

Be careful when converting points to Cineworld

MSE News

£148 of Ciaté nail polish for £35

Via its Advent calendar (norm £59 delivered)

MSE Deals