Wheelie Bin Cleaner Aberdeen

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Scotland
3 replies 4.8K views
minorityminority Forumite
147 Posts
Part of the Furniture 10 Posts Combo Breaker
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Scotland
Hey again

I am intrested in getting someone to come aorund and clean my wheelie bin I have found acompany so far in the aberdeen area ( i think).

http://www.really-wheelie-clean.co.uk/home.htm

has anyone in Aberdeen using a company to get their bin cleaned I am only looking for it to occur once and then I will consider getting it done more frequently once I know it is good job and worth it.

Only reason I am getting someone else to do it is I believe it is technically against the low for me to do it incase it ends up in the water supply...plus it smells :rotfl:

Replies

• tr3mortr3mor Forumite
    2.3K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hardly money saving is it?
  • My folks use Spectrum and have no problems with them. They are in North Aberdeenshire btw.

I have to say I wash mine out myself about once very month or two and type the waste water into the drain - I didn't realise it was against the law to do so :o :eek:
  • ailuro2ailuro2 Forumite
    7.5K Posts
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    I bought some Jeyes bin deodorant from Lidl for less than £2, just a little sprinkle makes the bin smell lovely and clean, and any residue gets tipped into the bin lorry.

I wouldn't dream of paying someone to clean my bin!
    Member of the first Mortgage Free in 3 challenge, no.19
    Balance 19th April '07 = minus £27,640
    Balance 1st November '09 = mortgage paid off with £1903 left over. Title deeds are now ours.
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Tesco Clubcard rule tweaks

Be careful when converting points to Cineworld

MSE News

£148 of Ciaté nail polish for £35

Via its Advent calendar (norm £59 delivered)

MSE Deals