Work from home IT support

Options
Sometime ago on MSE I think I saw a thread about a company that farmed out IT support calls to people working from home for a certain amount of hours each day. Did I dream this or could someone point me in the direction of the thread/company please ?
Like a priceless jewel buried in dark layers of soil and stone, earth radiates her brilliant beauty into the caverns of space and time.

Stately trees seem to brush the deep blue sky. Clouds billow to form magestic peaks. The songs of birds fill the air creating symphony upon symphony

Comments

• save-a-lot
    save-a-lot Posts: 2,809 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    I would be interested in this too.. hope someone can find the posts
  • spring_chicken
    Options
    Think you might be thinking of Teletech, there is a thread about it on here somewhere.

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?t=1106277&highlight=teletech
    what goes around, comes around...........
  • solarstone
    Options
    Nice one Spring Chicken, that's exactly the one I saw. However, on reading it further I'm not entirely sure they would offer what I'm trying to do. Basically I spent 16 years with IT Networks/Security and finally got out this year to become a Landscape Gardener (which has been a breath of fresh air).

What I wanted to try and do is to fill the quiet months, Nov/Dec/Jan with some IT work, but looking at the way Teletech work it looks more Full part-time rather than seasonal part-time.

Anyway, many thanks for digging it out, made interesting reading.
    Like a priceless jewel buried in dark layers of soil and stone, earth radiates her brilliant beauty into the caverns of space and time.

Stately trees seem to brush the deep blue sky. Clouds billow to form magestic peaks. The songs of birds fill the air creating symphony upon symphony
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure