We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

TRY ME FREE HUNT

1…1112141617…34

Comments

  • anne15
    anne15 Posts: 125 Forumite
    Hi,

    I had a letter saying there was a delay quite quickly after I sent it in - still nothing after a month. Not sure whats going on ......

    Anne
  • yorksjj
    yorksjj Posts: 72 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Hi,
    I had the same letter too about the Ambi Pur delay.... strange but true!

    Has anyone had their pasta refund yet? I'm a bit confused as it doesn't mention sending a receipt - which is a first! Have I got this right?
    jj
  • Sparky67
    Sparky67 Posts: 1,147 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    Anyone had the money back from 'Ambi-Pur'plug ins yet?
    I seem to have sent mine some time ago now and haven't heard a word!
    LL


    Me too - got a letter apologising for the delay and assured I should get my cheque soon.

    Also - finally, after months of looking finally found a Twinings Strong Tea with the TMF flash!!! Wasn't sure whether I was too late or too early, but new stock in has it, so guess I was too early!

    Also picked up a Ragu bolognese sauce - loads of these with the TMF flash on in local Tescos.

    Very odd looks as had to do my shopping in three separate transactions so I had receipts to send off!
  • Dormouse
    Dormouse Posts: 5,617 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    Dormouse wrote:
    New Money Back Guarantee!:j

    Knorr Ragu Red Lasagne Sauce (special jars) has got a new promotion. If you don't think it's the best tasting lasagne sauce, let them know in more that 15 words, enclosing a receipt, etc etc. You also have to tell them the name of the sauce that you think is better. :rolleyes: It's a Freepost address you send it to. :)

    Until end of May, I think. (Didn't buy it myself this time, so am writing this from memory...:o )

    Saw it in Tesco for about £1.08.

    (Didn't check to see if perhaps other Knorr sauces have the same promotion... worth a look for those who don't buy lasagne).
    An update: Ragu Bolognaise sauces (there's several varieties: Spicy, Original, etc etc) are also included. Don't think you need a special pack either (I can post the address here if anyone wants it). :)

    Finally got my Weight Watchers and Twinings cheques. The Twinings came with a customer satisfaction survey from MKM (think someone here has had one before). Should I tell MKM what I really think about them... :rolleyes:
  • TraceyB_2
    TraceyB_2 Posts: 678 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 500 Posts Combo Breaker
    Finally found the pasta - am usually a Tesco shopper but went in to Asda today and found it there so it probably is an Asda only one - think OP may have said that.

    Also, it took ages for my local Tesco to get the Twinings in with the red flash so keep checking - they may just need to bring out more stock.
  • carray
    carray Posts: 794 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    I got the tea last week (twinings) when my tesco's had a new batch in, so seems to be filtering through slowly!
  • carray
    carray Posts: 794 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Dormouse wrote:
    An update: Ragu Bolognaise sauces (there's several varieties: Spicy, Original, etc etc) are also included. Don't think you need a special pack either (I can post the address here if anyone wants it). :)


    the Ragu sauce is BOGOF in somerfield at the moment! They had the tast challenge jars in all varieties aswell.
  • TraceyB_2
    TraceyB_2 Posts: 678 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 500 Posts Combo Breaker
    For the Ragu, it asks you to explain on a postcard - do you think a sealed down envelope would be ok (it was ok for Blue Peter years ago!).
  • Dormouse
    Dormouse Posts: 5,617 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    TraceyB wrote:
    For the Ragu, it asks you to explain on a postcard - do you think a sealed down envelope would be ok (it was ok for Blue Peter years ago!).
    Whenever TMFs ask for a postcard, I usually use a postcard-size bit of plain paper. Never had problems with that. :)

    I mean, what's the point of asking for a postcard if you can't send them just a postcard, as you've got to send them receipts etc... :confused:
  • Sparky67
    Sparky67 Posts: 1,147 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    Dormouse wrote:
    Whenever TMFs ask for a postcard, I usually use a postcard-size bit of plain paper. Never had problems with that. :)

    I mean, what's the point of asking for a postcard if you can't send them just a postcard, as you've got to send them receipts etc... :confused:


    Have to say I put mine in an envelope as it said you needed a receipt and I thought the Post Office might object to things hanging off the postcard. No news yet.

    PS Postie has just delivered my Twinings tea cheque
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.