We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
M&S Vouchers - email scam
luv_my_brass
Posts: 247 Forumite
Today I received an email from a friend, offering £100s of M&S vouchers in exchange for sending off the same email to all your contacts - this was allegedly in conjunction with Persimmon Homes.
The offer just seemed too good to be true and I started making my own enquiries. Then I got an email telling me that it was indeed a scam. So I assume that there was a tracking system in operation following the route of all those who had received the email.
Sheesh - this is one email I would like NOT to have been a scam ;-)
The offer just seemed too good to be true and I started making my own enquiries. Then I got an email telling me that it was indeed a scam. So I assume that there was a tracking system in operation following the route of all those who had received the email.
Sheesh - this is one email I would like NOT to have been a scam ;-)
if i had known then what i know now
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards