We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Beware clicking on links??
tagz
Posts: 690
Forumite
Hi
I've just used a highlighted link from the MSE site to sign up with linemypocket.com. Thankfully after I bought my DVD I was a bit nosey and looked at my account details before I logged out. They were completely wrong and my e-mail address was for a different lady altogether, only my username and password were correct. If I hadn't checked my cashback would have been sent to her via her e-mail. I'm no expert but could this be because I used a link? I have changed my details!!! >:( >:( >:(
I've just used a highlighted link from the MSE site to sign up with linemypocket.com. Thankfully after I bought my DVD I was a bit nosey and looked at my account details before I logged out. They were completely wrong and my e-mail address was for a different lady altogether, only my username and password were correct. If I hadn't checked my cashback would have been sent to her via her e-mail. I'm no expert but could this be because I used a link? I have changed my details!!! >:( >:( >:(
I would if I could but I can't so I won't!
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards