We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

I gotta Boobydoo 10% discount voucher

Hi All,

This is my first proper moneysaving post, so I hope I give you all the right info. I've had an email today from Boobydoo, an online sportsbra retailer.

I have been given a code, entitling me to 10% off any sports bra, I am also able to pass this code onto my friends! Plus, the first 200 orders get a FREE Shock Absorber mini gym towel.

Just visit http://www.boobydoo.co.uk and enter the following code at the checkout 7543-8888-9999.

The offer is valid until 31 October 2008

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.