Trying to track Avon sold product

Options
Hi everybody

I have just opened a new webshop.

As an Avon customer myself I have recently received an item from my local rep and am trying to source the wholesaler or people who make it as I am interested in selling the item from my own website.

Can anyone help me on this please?

Sorry nit sure I can advertise on here exactly the item I am after so maybe have to pm or email me if you can help, unless someone says I can say what the item is of course lol :confused:

Sorry if this is an odd post with little info, just dont want to break any forum rules!

Thanks

:eek:

Comments

• SABJ
    SABJ Posts: 467 Forumite
    Options
    if its in the avon book its likely its a avon product and i think its only them who sell them ??
    :T I love MSE ! :j
  • stingylolo
    Options
    Come across some Avon products but on very rare occasions from my cosmetics wholesalers. From wholesalers, I usually get ex-shop stock and end of lines, but with Avon, there are no shops to get stock back from, and they usually sell through their lines by putting them in the clearance section of their catalogues, so somehow I don't think you'll find an Avon wholesaler, but good luck to you if you try.
  • GhostHunter_3
    Options
    So basically unless I buy 'in bulk' from Avon and sell the products myself until sold out and no longer available from Avon there is no other way of doing it?

:confused:
  • Anglea
    Anglea Posts: 7,204 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Years ago I bought a product through Avon and really liked it but I never saw it again in the books. I was told Bodyshop did something similar and I bought that. Yes, it was identical when used.

Could anyone on Ebay and similar sites be selling the kinds of products you are after?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure