Free Eye Test

Completely free eye test thanks to Tesco and Dolland & Aitchison!
Tesco store magazine Nov-Dec (free) has Voucher for free eye test at Dooland and Aitchison, not only this but if you need glasses their is also another voucher for up to 25% off!
Happy viewing!
* I do not work for either of these companies

Comments

• jo_b_2
    jo_b_2 Posts: 7,123 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Thanks Brett and congratulations on your first post! ;D
  • System
    System Posts: 178,092 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Great stuff, I kinda know I probably need glasses, but too skint to go get the test to see if I do.

Now at least I will know and get a reduction of glasses if I need em!

:-)
  • enigma2
    enigma2 Posts: 22 Forumite
    My sister got her coupon from Tesco with her club card vouchers, she spends about £3 a month, whilst I who practically live in Tesco did not, I thought everyone got the same!
    Named after my cat, picture coming shortly
  • I think you can obtain a voucher from Good Housekeeping magazine for both a free eye test and discount on specs.
    Val :)
  • System
    System Posts: 178,092 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    My sister got her coupon from Tesco with her club card vouchers, she spends about £3 a month, whilst I who practically  live in Tesco did not, I thought everyone got the same!

Maybe they were encouraging her to buy more stuff?

I am waiting for my vouchers to arrive, so will look out for the coupon in with them.
  • don't forget the contact lens option. They can work perfectly well for 3-6 times the quoted period. Lots of thread on this (contact lens thread). The more aggressive companies offer free month (30 day) trials (or could be 3 - 6 month (90-180 day) trial) and send annual review packs to tempt you! Its quite a bit like cellphones tariffs.

You must have noticed changing trends in eyeWEAR. There is little difference between rimless frames and ye contact eyeballs. We have the technology. So unless you addicted by frames you could notice that contracts are much more comfortable in summer even if your frames have olympics fittings, they steam not in steaminess conditions, they are much easier for physicals ie your job, diy or cleaning, are easier than make-up to pop on and also encourage you to really decide whether you need to wear them or are just pleased to see them.
  • ArsenalFC
    ArsenalFC Posts: 1,095 Forumite
    No need to pick up a copy of the tesco magazine can print one out here:

http://womansworld.atalink.co.uk/bauschvoucher.pdf
  • MimiJane
    MimiJane Posts: 7,963 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary I've been Money Tipped!
    No need to pick up a copy of the tesco magazine can print one out here:

Thanks for this. ;D
    Wins since 2009 = £17,600

MANY THANKS TO ALL OPS
  • jat100
    jat100 Posts: 178 Forumite
    Just in case people don't know this:
    If there is a history of glaucoma in your immediate family i.e parents, etc., and you are over 40, you can get a free eye test at any opticians as well as a separate free test for glaucoma.
  • No need to pick up a copy of the tesco magazine can print one out here:

Thanks very much, and to the OP. I was looking for this offer a couple of days ago and couldn't find it.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure