We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
** Daily Chat Thread**8th Sep 08**
Comments
-
Nah, it takes at least two..ZTD wrote:A glass of wine and you're anybody's?
Nope you're not Bunny, I'll try and find you - unless you find me first! Don't think Bob is on there anymore..?Bunnyinthelights wrote:Red, am I your friend? And I dont think Bob is my friend either?! *sob*Debt@16.12.09 £10,362.38, now debt free as of 29.02.2012."I cannot make my days longer so I strive to make them better."0 -
Bunnyinthelights wrote: »Red, am I your friend? And I dont think Bob is my friend either?!
*sob*
Bob isnt my friend
Is it better to aim for the stars and hit a tree or aim for a tree and land in its branches :think:Loves being a Wonderbra friend :kisses3:
0 -
-
i have loads of friends:D
even my wee cousin:cool::heartpulsOnce a Flylady, always a Flylady:heartpuls0 -
when it should have been something obviously coming down;)skint_spice wrote: »I know - odd really. was obviously coming down with summit!:D:heartpulsOnce a Flylady, always a Flylady:heartpuls0 -
when it should have been something obviously coming down;)
And then going down with summit to round the night off..."Follow the money!" - Deepthroat (AKA William Mark Felt Sr - Associate Director of the FBI)
"We were born and raised in a summer haze." Adele 'Someone like you.'
"Blowing your mind, 'cause you know what you'll find, when you're looking for things in the sky." OMD 'Julia's Song'0 -
-
well you know, i dont like to be that obvious all the time:p:heartpulsOnce a Flylady, always a Flylady:heartpuls0
-
skint_spice wrote: »and I thought you would have said "going down".;)
Easier to have a going down after a coming off...
skint_spice wrote: »SNAP Z.
Yeah, yeah...threaten violence now...
"Follow the money!" - Deepthroat (AKA William Mark Felt Sr - Associate Director of the FBI)
"We were born and raised in a summer haze." Adele 'Someone like you.'
"Blowing your mind, 'cause you know what you'll find, when you're looking for things in the sky." OMD 'Julia's Song'0 -
skint_spice wrote: »they are soooo beautiful! next you'll be saying you hate butterflies!;)
yes... i hate butterflies.... they are only colourful moths... and moths are evil...........!!I'm just a seething mass of contradictions....(it's part of my charm!)0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
