🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Submit your suggestions via this form or post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Pap & Moozies what have/will you spend Sat 6th Sept ???

Options
Gooooooooooood Morning everyone:D

not too sure how today will go spendingwise. I know i have a small parcel to post and Mr Mouse and I may go out to the pub to watch the England match tonight so probably a couple of drinks .

have a great day and keep it low:D
Use up toiletries in 2020. 88
Make £2020 in 2020. No 85. £1808.05/£2020

Comments

• Lelc
    Lelc Posts: 558 Forumite
    Options
    Morning mm and all who follow. It's another lovely sunny morning here and it feels a bit warmer too. I need to get a few groceries for next week but nothing major. DH is visiting my parents today and they have an allotment so are going to send up some veg with him. And Rog2 - they live in Walsall not far from Morrisons.

I'm on my own this weekend so will be housework and dog walking so probably not going to spend anything unbudgetted which would be great as that would be 5 nsd (do we count Saturday and Sunday?)

Have a great day everyone.
    Proud To Be Dealing With My Debts - DFW Nerd 323
    Debt free date - January 2012
    Mortgage free date - November 2013
    Cross stitch cafe challenge member no 16
  • poppy_f1
    poppy_f1 Posts: 2,637 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    going to fill the car with petrol so about 35 for that
    lunch with the girlies about 8 quid
    and thats it
  • rb6ac
    rb6ac Posts: 611 Forumite
    Options
    Good morning everyone! :D I am hoping that today will be an NSD. We're going to pay for the Khan V Prescott boxing match tonight on Sky but that will be paid for when the Sky bill comes through. Otherwise it's going to be a quiet day. Will update any spends later x
  • free4440273
    free4440273 Posts: 38,438 Forumite
    Options
    afternoon all:hello: haven't stepped out yet:rolleyes: but forgot about yesterday - another nsd. will update later; hope u all have a wonderful weekend:)
    BLOODBATH IN THE EVENING THEN? :shocked: OR PERHAPS THE AFTERNOON? OR THE MORNING? OH, FORGET THIS MALARKEY!

THE KILLERS :cool:

THE PUNISHER :dance: MATURE CHEDDAR ADDICT:cool:
  • bathgatebuyer
    Options
    About £14 - enough petrol to last about 10 days, some grapes, newspaper, diet coke (own brand), washing powder.
    Almost debt-free, but certainly even with the Banks!
  • free4440273
    free4440273 Posts: 38,438 Forumite
    Options
    afternoon all:hello: haven't stepped out yet:rolleyes: but forgot about yesterday - another nsd. will update later; hope u all have a wonderful weekend:)

hi folks, as promised. Economist, Times and FT newspapers, tissues, water: £9.90; lemon drizzle cake £1.00 from m&s. FT has gone up to £2.30 for weekend edition:eek::mad: certainly NOT:money:, :rotfl:. hope u all have a wonderful evening:)
    BLOODBATH IN THE EVENING THEN? :shocked: OR PERHAPS THE AFTERNOON? OR THE MORNING? OH, FORGET THIS MALARKEY!

THE KILLERS :cool:

THE PUNISHER :dance: MATURE CHEDDAR ADDICT:cool:
  • Skippycat
    Skippycat Posts: 5,975 Forumite
    Options
    £57!!!!!!!!! Well spent though on a kitty from the local cat and dog shelter :D We've called her Wispa. She is very cute and well worth the money (except earlier when she was hissing at us for trying to put a collar on her). Having a night in so have saved money on not going out.

Enjoy the rest of the rainy weekend everyone! :beer:
    2022 wins include.... £1,000 cheque £150 ASDA gift card £250 Impericon gift voucher £100 cheque £100 of plant bulbs £100 Bower Collective voucher
  • postingalwaysposting
    Options
    Skippy :rotfl: at the hissing cat. Nsd here :j
  • Skippycat
    Skippycat Posts: 5,975 Forumite
    Options
    Skippy :rotfl: at the hissing cat. Nsd here :j

We managed to get the collar on her, but I can tell she doesn't like it. It needs tightened a bit and I'm too afraid to do it in case she goes mental. Any volunteers? :D She is really quite lovely apart from that.
    2022 wins include.... £1,000 cheque £150 ASDA gift card £250 Impericon gift voucher £100 cheque £100 of plant bulbs £100 Bower Collective voucher
  • postingalwaysposting
    Options
    Skippycat wrote: »
    We managed to get the collar on her, but I can tell she doesn't like it. It needs tightened a bit and I'm too afraid to do it in case she goes mental. Any volunteers? :D She is really quite lovely apart from that.

Aww my thomas is teh same, he doesnt mind the collar once its on but putting it on is a nightmare :rotfl:The worset thing is though he used to have safety collars (the ones with the clip thingie) and he would lose at least 2 a month :rolleyes:. Now he is in a standard collar thats loose and no lost collar since :j I love kittens, is this your first?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 8 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.6K Travel & Transport