paid surveys how do they work then?

Options
I read a little bit about them on a few threads but do not quite get how they work I need to earn some extra money dh works full time and i am in receipt of child benefit and a small amount of tax credits if i was to do the online surveys how would they affect this?can somebody please explain as i do not get much spare time around the kids to read up on all the jargon also how long do these surveys take to complete usually?is it somthing i will need to do when the kids go to bed?thanks:confused:

Comments

• FROSTYFRECKLE
    Options
    Hi Maz,

I do not think the benefits you listed will be affected by any earnings from paid surveys, but perhaps best to re post on the benefits board. To be honest the paid surveys will only give you a very limited amount of money but all is very welcome. Some surveys only pay in vouchers (mainly Amazon) but these are good to save up for Christmas. Pinecone pays out in luncheon vouchers. I do surveys and enjoy the end payments for treats.

Longest survey I have taken part in is 10 mins. Yes it is something you can do when your kids are in bed.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure