Is anyone still doing slice the pie?

Options
I think I might be the only one still going with this! It is driving me mad but have earned about 30 something pounds so far which is okish!

Comments

• xxlaurissaxx
    Options
    No i gave up after the first night. It takes ages just to get a fiver. Id rather try other things than that. x
    0/2013
    :beer:
  • RaksP_2
    RaksP_2 Posts: 98 Forumite
    Options
    Yeh i did this for a while got to my first fiver which took ages but thought i would continue to try to get more stars. However it seems to be really difficult to get more stars so i gave up once i reached my second fiver. I think there are more easier ways to make money. Only beneficial to those who enjoy listen to a variety of music!
  • Bunnie1982
    Bunnie1982 Posts: 1,671 Forumite
    Options
    I go through phases, I got £5 last week....total on there so far of £25, but this week can't bring myself round to doing any.
  • tomstickland
    tomstickland Posts: 19,538 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    I lost interest pretty quickly. After about 3 hours of close listening I'd found one artist worth remembering. Then I got a telling off for one of my reviews. It was the third god-awful soft rock song in a row and I wrote "I really don't like this style of music" before a more detailed analysis.
    Happy chappy
  • mommamoney
    Options
    I've just started today as I have been itching to do it all school hols cus we need extra cash but I can't get to the pc when DD is at home. So now she's gone back 2 school I have told myself I have got to do it. But now I've gone on there, the player wont play the tracks. I've only earned 10p today :confused:
    By this time next year we'll be millionaires......
    Personal challenge- Make an extra£5 a day for May from may 6th....and not spend it!
  • magoogy
    magoogy Posts: 2,961 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    have you a link please? might try it...thanks
  • mommamoney
    Options
    Think I reviewed the last two songs before the room shut:mad:
    Waiting for the next one to open. One of us, I'm sure, will post when its up.
    By this time next year we'll be millionaires......
    Personal challenge- Make an extra£5 a day for May from may 6th....and not spend it!
  • milk
    milk Posts: 473 Forumite
    Options
    Hi I just logged on to STP after my hols wanting to make a little casha ndthe room is closed. Anyone any ideas how long it has abeen closed for and when the next one is opening?
  • Money_saving_Diva_2
    Options
    They usually only close for about a week and then reopen, but keep an eye on the board cos someone will post when it opens again!

Diva.x
    To be frugal, you need to spend money wisely, simply spending less is not enough.
    If you can't handle me at my worst then you don't deserve me at my best...
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I will try again tomorrow.
  • Snowdrop_2
    Options
    i've been doning this from time to time. now where near earning my 1st £5 though. i find it really laborious, consider aiming and doing a certain number a night. i like listening to music but some of it is awful and it puts me off!

xxx
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport