Lloyds....I & E form

Options
Hi, my two loans have been passed over to collections, i have sent a letter offering £50 per month on each and sent cheques with letter. Today they thanked me for letter and asked me to fill in an I and E form. letter dated 22nd August and have given me 14 days(for til 3rd sept:rolleyes: ), Is there any advice/warning that someone can give me regards to fillling this form in? It is asking for mortgage amount, balance, provider etc which makes me think of charging orders??? the mortgage is in my husbands name only but i did read somewhere on this site that, that is irrelevant? it is asking me if im a homeowner? do i put "yes" although im not on mortgage? plus its asking me for details of other accounts elsewhere i have? Also to make it harder for me, it is askingfor my hubbys salary, but he is self employed (under 2 years) and i really do know week to week what he will bring home! so do not know what to put for his monthly wage? any ideas? thank you
DFW NERD....560

:hello: hello everyone

Mai`ch a**e chwytha i fyny ai ach`n frwnt ata!!!:p

Comments

• rayday2
    rayday2 Posts: 3,960 Forumite
    Options
    When they did it to me I just sent them a copy of my budget sheet from National Debtline and told them that was all they were entitled too. They then agreed payment and never asked again.
  • COOKIEWILLOW
    Options
    Thanks Rayday. I still dont know what to put for "homeowner" question though, it is NOT mine re: an asset though? or becos i am married to mortgagee it still counts as an asset?? OH GOD!!!!!!!Dont want to put things down and land myself in the shoite!! I really would have preferred for these two to go to court as Lloyds wont accept ANY payment plans so I dont know WHY they are doing this, I bet that when i "end" up with amount i can offer they will STILL refuse
    DFW NERD....560

• livinginhope
    Options
    HI CW :hello:

I agree,just send in your own I&E and ignore the questions ;) if they really persist,just tick the yes box (you are a homeowner) when this happened with us,it turned out they wanted to know to see if they could offer us a better deal :eek: we were offered consolidation loans and personal loans,we didn't accept their kindness :rolleyes:

LIH
    Debt at highest £102k :eek:
    Lightbulb moment march 2006
    Debt free october2017 :j
    Finally sleeping easy in my bed :A
  • COOKIEWILLOW
    Options
    Thanks LIH, Yea thats the way i will go, god, you get one thing sorted out and summit else comes along!!
    DFW NERD....560

• rayday2
    rayday2 Posts: 3,960 Forumite
    Options
    Definately do not answer any questions it is none of their business, send your own I&E sheet and write saying they have all the information they need after seeking advice from the national debtline of which they are a supporter and keep sending the payments you want to whether they accept or not.
  • COOKIEWILLOW
    Options
    Thanks Rayday:T
    DFW NERD....560

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income