self adhesive mirror tile

Any Ideas ?

I would like to put some in my shower so I can see what im doing when brushing my teeth etc?

I think kleeneze used to do them but they dont appear to now.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Js_Other_Half
    Js_Other_Half Posts: 3,116 Forumite
    I'm sure I saw a self adhesive mirror (with a sucker) in Woolworths recently, but it's not on their site. Matalan may be worth a look too.
    The IVF worked;DS born 2006.
  • Hi they sell mirror tiles in IKEA - A box of 4 for £5.00 and they are medium size - if you are interested and require measurements let me know. However, they do not come with adhesive but I have used a strong double sided tape to hold mine on the walls and that is far strong enough. Hope this helps! Zoe
    Mummy to a beautiful 4 month old princess! x
  • Kleeneze do Mirror tile tranfers £8 for a pack of 20 - stick onto exsiting tiles in the shower etc.
  • Barneysmom
    Barneysmom Posts: 10,123 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Wherever you get them from, when you fit them, run a bead of silicon round the edge so that water doesn't get on the back of them. It'll rust from the back and look rough after a while if you don't. I ruined a £95.00 mirror :o
  • bathroom mirrors should be foil backed - that stops the steam getting to the actual mirror surface and damaging it... also if fixing in the shower, make sure you do it very well with an adhesive that won't be affected by the steam (such as silicone) as if the mirror falls off while you're in there, you could be trampling about on shattered glass!

you can get polished stainless steel mirrors, or even morror perspex. search on ebay?
    In the probably unlikely event that I actually post something of use to someone, an ickle vote of thanks would be much appreciated, in fact I might frame it and put it up on the wall next to my cycling proficiency certificate :D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure