New 'electric' mascara? anyone seen or tried it?

i read/heard that theres a new mascara coming out which vibrates.
can't rem. much detail, i think it uses a battery to vibrate and apply mascare 'well' !
was it L'oreal i think,.
sounds a great gimmick and prob. one of those fads but has anyone heard or seen it or tried it even. how much?

Comments

• ali-t
    ali-t Posts: 3,815 Forumite
    There are 2 coming out that i have seen and they are both really expensive - I think one of the premium brand ones was approx £28 compared to £18 for the non vibrating one. You would still have to throw it away after 3 months so not very cost effective.

for total moneysaving, put your mascara on when you have a hangover - cue one shaking mascara wand!
    If you always do what you have always done, you will always get what you always got!
  • hmmm I'd be very wary. I rekon you would be seriously wasting your cash if you bought one.

Can't beat YSL False Lash Effect mascara. Can be bought for a reasonable sum on ebay. :beer:
  • yenners
    yenners Posts: 341 Forumite
    the two vibrating mascaras coming out are form Estee Lauder and Lancome, I think
    Not buying clothes for a year - it's liberating!
  • Someone I know suggested buying a cheapie from superdrug and taping the brush to the end of your vibrator for a thrifty alternative...

:rotfl:
  • suki1964
    suki1964 Posts: 14,313 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    knitknack wrote: »
    Someone I know suggested buying a cheapie from superdrug and taping the brush to the end of your vibrator for a thrifty alternative...

You ever seen a THRUSTER is action? :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
  • knitknack wrote: »
    Someone I know suggested buying a cheapie from superdrug and taping the brush to the end of your vibrator for a thrifty alternative...

:T :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
  • RoseFairy
    RoseFairy Posts: 736 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    anyone tried them yet ? do you get poked in the eye or is the invention effective?
  • bought the ysl one b4 xmas (must b mad ! ) cost 28 pounds and not even waterproof!! no poke in eyes just bigger hole in pocket ! prefer the boujous clubbing one it does what it says on the tin !!!
  • ali-t
    ali-t Posts: 3,815 Forumite
    bought the ysl one b4 xmas (must b mad ! ) cost 28 pounds and not even waterproof!! no poke in eyes just bigger hole in pocket ! prefer the boujous clubbing one it does what it says on the tin !!!

I love the bourjois clubbing one, it is the only one that doesn't give me panda eyes and the bourjois longlasting liquid eyeliner is amazing. As much as I adore lancome and dior makeup the bourjois mascara beats them hands down
    If you always do what you have always done, you will always get what you always got!
  • MrsE_2
    MrsE_2 Posts: 24,162 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    hmmm I'd be very wary. I rekon you would be seriously wasting your cash if you bought one.

Can't beat YSL False Lash Effect mascara. Can be bought for a reasonable sum on ebay. :beer:

OR Superdrug;)

Back to this mascara, how can it not smudge if its vibrating:rolleyes: :confused:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure