confused again....

Options
I have been looking for all posts to do with SOAs and have ended up confusing myself again!I know we have to fill the one in to take to the court this week but will there then be another one to do afterwards regarding our outgoings?
Or do we have to squeeze everything onto this one?
We are a family of 5 with a dog,Also if we are on wftc and recieve ctc we get our prescriptions/dentists free so im presuming we wont be able to put those down?
Thanks

Comments

• Waspeze
    Waspeze Posts: 2,479 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    The one you fill in to take to court is the main (only) one. This should include all your outgoings (I know the "other expenditure" bit is quite small). The OR will then go through this with you when you have the interview and adjust anything if needs be.

If your situation changes or you are considered for ED then you will get another one to fill in but this is later on and not relevant at the moment.

Do you get opticians free as well? if not then you can put this down.
    :hello:
    Save a little money each month and at the end of the year you’ll be surprised at how little you have.
    An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind
  • stroppy
    stroppy Posts: 237 Forumite
    Options
    My son wears glasses and I have to pay for the frames so will put that down then,keep thinking I might forget about things so any helpful hints appreciated :)
  • Waspeze
    Options
    If you pop up your SoA (just the expenditure bit) on here then people can take a look and see if they can spot anything?
    Save a little money each month and at the end of the year you’ll be surprised at how little you have.
  • stroppy
    stroppy Posts: 237 Forumite
    Options
    ok I will do that later today

One more silly question though first :)

Our mortgage is currently 1300 per month but have organised renting somewhere for 770 pcm but wont be movng in for a couple of weeks,which do we put on form?
  • Waspeze
    Options
    You put on the form your situation at the time you go bankrupt.

Any changes that may occur later can be discussed with the OR when you have the interview and the necessary changes can be made then.

Just to add, if having the mortgage payments on there causes your SoA to look bad (more outgoings than income) then you can always attach a note explaining what you will be doing (moving)... not sure how necessary this is though so might not be worth it.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport